View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 06:56 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Battery life for me has been great with the Oct 14 ROM. I have experimented a bit with the Stock Sprint Radio ROM, the Verizon radio ROM's and the Telus ROM.
So far, the Sprint drained the quickest. Down to 28% in less than 24 hours. The Telus ROM did a bit better; 68% battery after 24 hours. Just recharged and switched to the Verizon ROM and will check battery life with it. Once I nail down the better battery performer, I'll start palying with signal strengh measurements.
I'll have to either turn my airave off for that or take random measurements when I'm back at work.

David