View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:21 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
Been running the rom for almost 2 weeks I believe. I've actually had both problems I've had the dailer lockup several times but from what I read thats just a problem with the tachi dialer usually just softreset then everything works fine. I've installed several program (i.e pocket informant, garmin, arcsoft, tsowen taskbar, and some sliding icons and a few games.) I actaully just backed up my device and did a hard reset what should the suspendresume reg value say I'm in the process of setting it back up again. by the way thank you for the quick response.
Your programs seem fine. IMO, I repeat, IMO the suspendresume reg entry should be #777 if you don't want Tachi Dialer issues. In MY experience the dialer works fine, never needing a soft reset. The only times I've have had dialer issues is when the value was GPRS!...or something else other than #777. AFAIK this value is most commonly altered with any programs/reg edits that turn off your data connection. Again, IMO, it is no extra drain on your battery to have the data connection ON but INACTIVE. Some will back me up, some will disagree...battery issues aside, the dialer will get wonky on you without #777.