PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 04:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro Pcs

Vol22002 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mirror please???

Can someone please mirror || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1 !! rom. For some reason I have problems downloading from rapidshare. It takes my pc like 8 hrs to download from there. But I have no issues for other sites. Thank you to anyone that can mirror this rom.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:32 AM
N00b
Carrier: Metro Pcs

Vol22002 is becoming a great contributor
Re: Mirror please???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol22002 View Post
Can someone please mirror || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1 !! rom. For some reason I have problems downloading from rapidshare. It takes my pc like 8 hrs to download from there. But I have no issues for other sites. Thank you to anyone that can mirror this rom.
Anyone? I really want to flash NRGZ28 new rom. Thanks
Old 08-07-2009, 04:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

mikothy is just getting started
Re: Mirror please???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol22002 View Post
Anyone? I really want to flash NRGZ28 new rom. Thanks
ty this one:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BD9BI4WX
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

FAST DOWNLOAD MIRROR FOR NEW 08/06 REFRIED RELEASE:

Last edited by quick99si; 08-07-2009 at 05:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

any screenshots of the new one?
Old 08-07-2009, 07:26 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

So far, so GREAT! SMS, MMS, Youtube, camera, Facebook sync, Google Maps/GPS, ##786#, ##DEBUG#, all working fine
Included is a pic of my 'clean' homescreen.
Oh, one thing this ROM seems to really drain the battery-any tips? (sorry couldn't resist-hope askwhy's head didn't explode after reading that)

Once again, fantastic job NRG!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (10.1 KB, 137 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-07-2009, 07:56 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I tried it for a while and went back to 8/1 for preference reasons. I don't think the scrolling is as smooth, it felt choppy to me and some of the graphics seemed wrong. For example the tray icons, clock and mail envelope seemed off for me.

I am sure I will come back but the 8/1 is so dang good.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
FAST DOWNLOAD MIRROR FOR NEW 08/06 REFRIED RELEASE:

He's not kidding either. I'll have downloaded the ROM before RapidShare is even done counting down...

Thanks!
Old 08-07-2009, 08:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
I tried it for a while and went back to 8/1 for preference reasons. I don't think the scrolling is as smooth, it felt choppy to me and some of the graphics seemed wrong. For example the tray icons, clock and mail envelope seemed off for me.

I am sure I will come back but the 8/1 is so dang good.
Choppy? I thought this Manila was getting reviewed at how smooth it was...and what do you mean by "off"? As in not centered?
Old 08-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid
anyone have a fix for the messaging popup? it's annoying to have the messaging app pop up out of no where. any fix?

I was going to say no, there is no known fix, but it's a known quirk on many 6.5 ROMs, and hardly important on any functional level. I was going to say that many of us have just learned to deal with it. I was going to point out that the question gets asked every few pages or so...

I was going to say those things, but now I think I would have been wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
go to messaging, tools, options, message tab and check display account picker.
^^^^

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! I think we may have a winner!

Turning the 'account picker' back on? Really that's it? It just might be...If you have experienced the random messaging popups, please try this and report back.

You know how human nature leads us to try sometimes way too hard to solve something, and we end up completely over-thinking the problem? Well, call me crazy, and I would love some help confirming this, but I think with that one simple recommendation, by changing just that one seemingly harmless and insignificant setting, I think bruceo just put the smackdown on the [functionally insignificant, but irritating] 'messaging popup' that has been hanging around for so many recent builds.

I read his post, and although I didn't make much of it at first, I realized that all the recent EnergyROM builds (and tons of other ROMs) have cooked-in the account picker as OFF. Not only that, but if I had ever noticed it ON, I would have manually turned it OFF as I only have one email account -- and I have never given it a second thought, till now. It just made natural sense -- but maybe that's where the trouble starts. Bruceo's post got me thinking, and eventually I figured that I should at least *try* his suggestion even if it seemed way too obvious to actually work -- well blow me down! I haven't seen a messaging popup once since I changed it yesterday. Not once -- and my IMAP gmail in pocket outlook is still working just fine.

If you have experienced this, you know what I am talking about. Please try turning your account picker back on -- and let us know if that helps suppress unwanted messaging popups.

Last edited by askwhy; 08-07-2009 at 08:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro