PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G
Carrier: Sprint

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

I wish NRGZ would come back, his roms were the best. Don't leave us behind.... wahh whah wahhhhhh lol.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

atlbrav1518 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

No wonder all the cooking has slowed down. All the chefs probably messing with their TP2 now.

Old 08-20-2009, 04:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlbrav1518 View Post
No wonder all the cooking has slowed down. All the chefs probably messing with their TP2 now.
Yup....sucks for us LOL Which service provider put the TP2 out first, T-Mobile?

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:32 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Yup....sucks for us LOL Which service provider put the TP2 out first, T-Mobile?
Telus was the first CDMA and T Mobile was the first GSM.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-20-2009, 05:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Spring

dinanm3atl is a n00b

Thinking about flashing to the latest update. Have one of these from last month. Aug 11th is pretty stable build?
Old 08-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlbrav1518 View Post
I feel like im missing out on all the action, Hurry up sprint and release your TP 2 already!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fdroms is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

Full version has been released!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79829

Your description states you have updated the voicemail icon to match the other task bar icons. Mine is still the original white icon for voice mails?
Old 08-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

I am thinking of checking into the Betty Ford center. It has been too long since my last energy fix

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 08-20-2009, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

supers2k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to supers2k Send a message via Yahoo to supers2k

help can anyone give me the youtube cab i accidently deleted youtube while messing around in file explorer
Old 08-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by supers2k View Post
help can anyone give me the youtube cab i accidently deleted youtube while messing around in file explorer
I dont have the cab but did you look in this thread's attatched files? It is most likely in there.
Go to the top or bottom of the page, click on http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68 then find this thread and click on the paper clip. This will pull up all the attatched files for the thread.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-20-2009 at 07:47 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro