PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

i hope everyone knows you can go to the cdma touch pro upgrade forum and before clicking on the thread, it says Files in gold to the right of it next to some stars... you can click on that and it will list attached files in the thread..
great rom, ba da pa pa da im lovin' it =]
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc6700 Touch pro now EVO 4G

tiburon2006 is becoming a great contributor

[quote=NRGZ28;1010709]Voice command can always be installed after...

Thank you

Ok I asked before about it not in the rom and I really like my Rom I am using the one before this one is this one 23001 any better then the last build but I would really like to have the the new voice command from build 23001 to install on my touch pro can it be posted just cant find it posted Thank You
Old 07-02-2009, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell

drvon is just getting started

NRGZ28, I don't know if this has been brought to your attention... When you have the Windows 6.5 lock screen and have a new email, text, etc.. The lock screen gives you the option to tap or slide the icon. When you tap the icon, the "alerted" icon does not show up. The directional arrows are there and if you slide them the alerted application will launch. Is there a way to fix this? It would be nice to see what application will be opening.

This is not a complaint, I just wanted to let you know a very minor issue. This ROM kicks *** and you are the man.

THANK YOU!
Old 07-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

[QUOTE=tiburon2006;1011449]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Voice command can always be installed after...

Thank you

Ok I asked before about it not in the rom and I really like my Rom I am using the one before this one is this one 23001 any better then the last build but I would really like to have the the new voice command from build 23001 to install on my touch pro can it be posted just cant find it posted Thank You
MSVC is not freeware so u most likely will not find someone posting it. but if you google search MSVC.cab I am sure u will find it
Old 07-02-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
has anyone else tried this fix for battery drain issues?
And is anyone experiencing better/worse drain on this new rom version?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3166
Yes, i use this fix everytime including changing FaceDownSpkrPhone becuase i dont ever put my phone face down to need that.. this cuts down on in call power becuase it wont use the g-sensor which will save a little on your battery and a lot if youre a talker. thank if it helped.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvon View Post
NRGZ28, I don't know if this has been brought to your attention... When you have the Windows 6.5 lock screen and have a new email, text, etc.. The lock screen gives you the option to tap or slide the icon. When you tap the icon, the "alerted" icon does not show up. The directional arrows are there and if you slide them the alerted application will launch. Is there a way to fix this? It would be nice to see what application will be opening.

This is not a complaint, I just wanted to let you know a very minor issue. This ROM kicks *** and you are the man.

THANK YOU!
I too have this same issue.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

So I just have to comment about the battery life I have on this 23001 sys build 63009.

I am now at 38 hours without a single charge and I am at 43% battery. I am seriously dumbfounded.

This is with a few calls per day (3-5 phone calls totaling maybe 10 minutes), 100+ texts per day, and random browsing through the day. The only tweaks I have done is to set data to disconnect after 1 minute, and the facedownmute tweak, although nrgz has changed that to the default from what I've heard.

Thanks!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
So I just have to comment about the battery life I have on this 23001 sys build 63009.

I am now at 38 hours without a single charge and I am at 43% battery. I am seriously dumbfounded.

This is with a few calls per day (3-5 phone calls totaling maybe 10 minutes), 100+ texts per day, and random browsing through the day. The only tweaks I have done is to set data to disconnect after 1 minute, and the facedownmute tweak, although nrgz has changed that to the default from what I've heard.

Thanks!
no way!!! Sorry but I dont' buy it...wht is different wiht your phone vs all of ours. I cannot go a whole day without a charge. No offense but I just dont see it happening, unless you never used it, phone off, data off, and it just stting there doing nothing. If it it true,,,,well then you are one lucky dude....
Old 07-02-2009, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
no way!!! Sorry but I dont' buy it...wht is different wiht your phone vs all of ours. I cannot go a whole day without a charge. No offense but I just dont see it happening, unless you never used it, phone off, data off, and it just stting there doing nothing. If it it true,,,,well then you are one lucky dude....
i know it's unbelievable, that's why i had to post it. haha. i have no reason to lie. the only diff may be that my phone is brand new. it's only about a month old. and i never ever charge my phone until it's telling me it's low and needs to be charged.

setting the data to turn off after 1 minute really made the difference for me.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
I even saw one person complaining that it was nrgz fault that he was late to work. While I hope you were kidding, but if you werent then yer dumb. Do you honestly expect people to believe that you can afford a touch pro, but not a watch? do you not have a microwave with a clock? what about the stereo in yer car, that has a clock, or the bus, I mean its down right silly. 28 posts almost right in a row about people not knowing how to search for the fix to the vibrating keyboard. If yer too stupid to use your computer properly, then pack it up and send it back for the return of your money.
no, i wasnt kidding or else i wouldnt have complained. it was my surprise when i thought the time was 1130am when i clocked in and my work reported it was 1230am instead. i got my touch pros practically free thanks to sprints stupid csrs. i dont like to wear jewelry or watches. my microwave is downstairs in the kitchen, what good will that do to wake me up in time. the stereo in my car has a good clock, too bad its been sitting at the dealership since fridat getting repaired, and i cant figure out how to set the clock on the dash of this rental toyota corolla, its off like an hour and 22 min or so. this is the last time ill ever flash my rom in bed just before going to bed unless its a trusty psyki rom, i was new to this rom anddd wasnt aware the bug would happen in my sleep. oh and to top it off my power went off in the house thaat night too thanks to my stupid electric company having an outage. so my over and microwave were blinking 1200 when i left the house. i didnt look at my cableboxes.

anyway when i ran this rom yesterday i kept having a problem hanging up on calls that i didnt mean to dial. the tachi dialer would lag and call the wrong number and if i hit end too soon it would close the dialer and change my barss icon to a no service icon but the call would connect, i wouldnt be able to end it or open the dialer so i would have to soft-reset. this happened like 3 times last night. anyone else have this happen?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro