View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:46 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvon View Post
NRGZ28, I don't know if this has been brought to your attention... When you have the Windows 6.5 lock screen and have a new email, text, etc.. The lock screen gives you the option to tap or slide the icon. When you tap the icon, the "alerted" icon does not show up. The directional arrows are there and if you slide them the alerted application will launch. Is there a way to fix this? It would be nice to see what application will be opening.

This is not a complaint, I just wanted to let you know a very minor issue. This ROM kicks *** and you are the man.

THANK YOU!
I too have this same issue.