PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 02:10 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
wasnt there supposed to be a new energyrom release upcoming? that contained the twitter tab in manilla among other things?
Rumor has it a manila 2.5 energyROM MAY be in the works for VGA. The guys putting in the work to get 2.5 over to our screens are allegedly 99.9% done and NRG is keeping tabs. He has completed the WVGA ROMs, but a date is not yet set for VGA. He leaves us tid bits to chew on through his Twitter page to keep us guessin! SOOOOOO we wait.........

9/20 is running so well it won't be a hard wait.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:13 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Thank for your help in finding these cabs for removing the favorites, but I didn't see any cab files after unzipping? am I doing something wrong?
I believe a post or two or three, well maybe four or a few more (but you get the drift) after the post where those files were attached is a post regarding copying them to the windows folder. Not sure exactly on the fine details, I would suggest you go back and find that post for some guidance before using the files.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: verizon

rb240z is becoming a great contributor

i hope manila 2.5 gets working. i have been switching between energy and jmz manila 2.5 and want their bastard child!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 02:36 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Yo Dudes I am in need of a cab or file.

I need a cab to restore the rhodium texting. I have the PIMP packaged installed, thanks CMYLXGO, but want to have the rhodium texting back. I don't realy want to uninstall the package to pull the file so if someone has the file or a cab that would be freakin awesome! Then after I use that texting for awhile and realize why it was disabled with the Pimp package I can use the CMYLXGO cab for disabling the rhodium texting.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks ahead of time!
Old 09-24-2009, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Thank for your help in finding these cabs for removing the favorites, but I didn't see any cab files after unzipping? am I doing something wrong?
Yeah, sorry you gotta copy those files from the .rar into windows and you should be good to go. Use total commander to move those files.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

EricBergan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
ThreeFaces my fellow energy brother, the new guide is sick! I hope all energyRom addicts can respect the work you have put together in your guide. I have been an ebergyROM addict awhile now and I still find myself going to the guide every once in a while. Anyways just wanted to give ya some props for being a top notch 'dude'!
Big +1! Your guide was a huge help in getting me started with this ROM! Thanks!

eric
Old 09-24-2009, 03:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
youngpro83 - I noticed you are still using the gprs SuspendResume regedit. Did you see my post regarding the unanswerable calls? If you initiate a data connection; say updating weather or stocks and then call your phone and try to answer what happens? Make sure you call while data is active.
Lemme know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Alright this is what happened. I updated my weather. I then called my phone which took forever to ring on my end. Then when I tried to answer my phone there was a reeeeaally long lag and it kind of got stuck on the slide to answer. about 10 sec. Which is pretty long when trying to answer a call. After the lag it connected fine. What do you suggest in order to fix this? That could get very annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Morning.

I updated the Guide again [same link in my sig] to add in a few more things, including an updated version of ARCSOFT that winmonewbie sent me. This new Arcsoft adds an option to record and send an audio message. ...I think that's it.

I added in the cabs for updating PRI and PRL. For Sprint Users.

I removed all "suspendresume" reg edits except "#777". This seems to be the best recommendation to address Tachi Dialer issues and has some battery benefits. Advanced Configuration will knock this reg edit back to "GPRS..." <---which disables data but will cause issues with the dialer [like answering your phone]. So using Advanced Config after setting this reg edit will require you to do it again.
There's your answer. Just like I said many moons ago.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Yeah, sorry you gotta copy those files from the .rar into windows and you should be good to go. Use total commander to move those files.

Thank you again for your file. One minor question, how come there are only four tab for users to add but it seems like the presets can be as long as they want? Couldn't they just allow users to add as many as we want as well?
Old 09-24-2009, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
wasnt there supposed to be a new energyrom release upcoming? that contained the twitter tab in manilla among other things?
I thought that new release was for TP2 if not mistaken.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:07 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Yo Dudes I am in need of a cab or file.

I need a cab to restore the rhodium texting. I have the PIMP packaged installed, thanks CMYLXGO, but want to have the rhodium texting back. I don't realy want to uninstall the package to pull the file so if someone has the file or a cab that would be freakin awesome! Then after I use that texting for awhile and realize why it was disabled with the Pimp package I can use the CMYLXGO cab for disabling the rhodium texting.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks ahead of time!
Search this thread and find my files link.
I made a cab to restore Manila messaging.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro