View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 03:03 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
youngpro83 - I noticed you are still using the gprs SuspendResume regedit. Did you see my post regarding the unanswerable calls? If you initiate a data connection; say updating weather or stocks and then call your phone and try to answer what happens? Make sure you call while data is active.
Lemme know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Alright this is what happened. I updated my weather. I then called my phone which took forever to ring on my end. Then when I tried to answer my phone there was a reeeeaally long lag and it kind of got stuck on the slide to answer. about 10 sec. Which is pretty long when trying to answer a call. After the lag it connected fine. What do you suggest in order to fix this? That could get very annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Morning.

I updated the Guide again [same link in my sig] to add in a few more things, including an updated version of ARCSOFT that winmonewbie sent me. This new Arcsoft adds an option to record and send an audio message. ...I think that's it.

I added in the cabs for updating PRI and PRL. For Sprint Users.

I removed all "suspendresume" reg edits except "#777". This seems to be the best recommendation to address Tachi Dialer issues and has some battery benefits. Advanced Configuration will knock this reg edit back to "GPRS..." <---which disables data but will cause issues with the dialer [like answering your phone]. So using Advanced Config after setting this reg edit will require you to do it again.
There's your answer. Just like I said many moons ago.
This post has been thanked 1 times.