View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 AM
quick99si
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I used raphkbconfig to fix the email and text keys. However, I could only get the text key to work. It shows up in kbconfig as SMS [63] but the email key shows up as Q_HOME [53]. I set it up to switch to inbox and nothing happens when I tap it. I just set it up to run messaging and it works.

This is a great little program. I set up the camera to the long press center button and htorch to long press back key. Any key that can be pressed can be set up to run anything or switch to window or whatever. Check it out.
I use VOL-UP for hTorch and VOL-DOWN for camera. I wasn't able to rebind the center action key because it seems to lose ability to press-and-hold icons (for the popup menu). Were you able to get around this by chance?