PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 09:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegie00 View Post
Hey, great ROM. I really like this one. However, I do have one issue. Whenever I try to input a new appointment, new contact, or email, the text and field sizes are HUGE. I like my fonts very small, and this just drives me crazy. Does anyone know how to put this back to normal. It almost appears as if they are zoomed. The normal Settings>Screen>Font Size doesnt work.

Thanks.

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but as I understand it, the various builds of WM6.5 (2300x, 2192x, etc) have quite a few differences, and what you are noticing may be one of them. A lot of chefs went from using 2300x last week to builds with some possibly newer feature and performance changes such as 21921/21925 -- I suspect that the enlarged fields are simply part of that. I don't know how to change them, however.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:50 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

wow...so much passion in you dudes. Anyway, back to helping each other out, huh?

...I made some updates to my "install walk through" guides of NRG's June 9th and June 14th builds. I ran into a few "new bugs" with the June 14th build [text threading issue and standard dialer throwing tachi-like problems], so I reverted back to June 9th, for now, which I have working perfectly for my needs.

The June 9th walk through now has all of the cabs from this thread linked directly into the doc, when available. When not...GOOGLE.

Feel free to PM me with questions, corrections, or feedback - if there's anyway to improve the doc to help other noobs like me, that'd be cool.

...and I know reading sucks, but take five minutes and give it a shot. Knowing is half the battle...and only you can prevent forest fires.

rocka.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I'm using the Standard RD and with the newest skyfire and its working fine on my Sprint TP. Maybe you have to reset it a few times or install the RD version.

Don`t use the latest version. I beleive it has a flaw working on WM phones. Install Version 1.0 that`s below and do not upgrade when it asks you to.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Skyfire-PPC.CAB (679.7 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Is there any way to fix the new home screen? I installed psyki's customization as well as a glass flip clock and now my call history tab is back, but the clock won't flip. I didn't have this problem before, and I'll probably end up going back to it.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegie00 View Post
Hey, great ROM. I really like this one. However, I do have one issue. Whenever I try to input a new appointment, new contact, or email, the text and field sizes are HUGE. I like my fonts very small, and this just drives me crazy. Does anyone know how to put this back to normal. It almost appears as if they are zoomed. The normal Settings>Screen>Font Size doesnt work.

Thanks.
I believe that this is the more finger friendly part done my ms as nrgz28 stated in the changelog on the first post.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

omahajs is becoming a great contributor

Great rom nrg! Working very well so far on my vzw touch pro and the battery life seems much better than ever before.

One question for anyone who can help. On the titanium today screen is there any way to disable the "notification" message that my bt is ON?? I KNOW my bt is on from the bt symbol and don't need the constant reminder. When the default clock plugin is showing the word notification continues to show in the lower left corner even after I open and dismiss.

Thanks.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Ok honestly guys,

Get ****ing serious.

This is the same **** that happened with NFSFAN and No2chem. NFSFAN debadged his work and called it his own.

That topic aside, this goes along the same route.

All juicy asked for was thanks and he did so VIA PM. NRGZ reply.... Is quite arrogant. First off he had NO idea what Juicy actually did to get the OEM working... It came from Juicys ROM. Juicy badged it for a reason. He did extensive work on it. Although obviously NRG didn't think so enough to give him thanks.

Get your heads outta your asses making these stipulations that Juicy is scared that another big chef has come in here.

we know NRG is great... Although his actions and replies via PM don't show it.

Same reason why nfsfan got banned...

Like seriousuly...

That being said. i'd expect teh same outcome if this was my rom for example. Many of my users would back me up. It's only common for users who enjoy the chefs work.

I don't blame juicy what so ever.

I do blame NRG for that arrogant reply.

Get real. Seriously.

Hold a sec; I think I am missing on the action here. Is this Jerry Springer or Maury? Who is the kid`s father? And who cheated who? Lol… Anyways, this whole whining, finger pointing, and uncivilized bickering is completely unnecessary. There is no room for this on here and the manner in which this is handled is just not right and surely is unproductive. All the involved parties to whichever end and whatever extent need to take a big brake, and settle their differences via PM channels. All of you are great chefs and I am certain no one can robbed ya`ll of that. I know there are many blames to be p***** around and it sounds like many feel that they`ve been cheated of what is rightfully theirs as the result of their hard and time consuming work. Nonetheless, all of this personality attacking won`t solve anything. I am not a chef, but I surely do enjoy your works.
So here is what I suggest; if any of those claims are true, well, NRGZ just recognize the gentleman and let’s end this incident and move forward. Life is already too hard and full of conflict as it is and the last thing we want to do is introducing the tearing each other up mentality to the web community. Obviously, we are not very successful at coexisting peacefully with each other as a species, so let’s not allow that to contaminate this part of our peace, love, and tolerance famished world.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro

tj78492 is a n00b

is it possible to install the old dialer over tachi in the old manilla?
Old 07-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj78492 View Post
is it possible to install the old dialer over tachi in the old manilla?
Just install the RD version, it has the old dialer.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Exactly... and with 30 posts... Doesn't mean much

carry on.
Get over yourself already...

Sorry for being off topic everyone. Unless you're going to contribute something - go build a ROM. BTW, excellent ROM NRGZ! Keep up the good work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro