View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 09:38 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegie00 View Post
Hey, great ROM. I really like this one. However, I do have one issue. Whenever I try to input a new appointment, new contact, or email, the text and field sizes are HUGE. I like my fonts very small, and this just drives me crazy. Does anyone know how to put this back to normal. It almost appears as if they are zoomed. The normal Settings>Screen>Font Size doesnt work.

Thanks.

Someone correct me if I am wrong here, but as I understand it, the various builds of WM6.5 (2300x, 2192x, etc) have quite a few differences, and what you are noticing may be one of them. A lot of chefs went from using 2300x last week to builds with some possibly newer feature and performance changes such as 21921/21925 -- I suspect that the enlarged fields are simply part of that. I don't know how to change them, however.