View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 10:38 AM
gabbythe1
Halfway to VIP Status

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Ok honestly guys,

Get ****ing serious.

This is the same **** that happened with NFSFAN and No2chem. NFSFAN debadged his work and called it his own.

That topic aside, this goes along the same route.

All juicy asked for was thanks and he did so VIA PM. NRGZ reply.... Is quite arrogant. First off he had NO idea what Juicy actually did to get the OEM working... It came from Juicys ROM. Juicy badged it for a reason. He did extensive work on it. Although obviously NRG didn't think so enough to give him thanks.

Get your heads outta your asses making these stipulations that Juicy is scared that another big chef has come in here.

we know NRG is great... Although his actions and replies via PM don't show it.

Same reason why nfsfan got banned...

Like seriousuly...

That being said. i'd expect teh same outcome if this was my rom for example. Many of my users would back me up. It's only common for users who enjoy the chefs work.

I don't blame juicy what so ever.

I do blame NRG for that arrogant reply.

Get real. Seriously.

Hold a sec; I think I am missing on the action here. Is this Jerry Springer or Maury? Who is the kid`s father? And who cheated who? Lol… Anyways, this whole whining, finger pointing, and uncivilized bickering is completely unnecessary. There is no room for this on here and the manner in which this is handled is just not right and surely is unproductive. All the involved parties to whichever end and whatever extent need to take a big brake, and settle their differences via PM channels. All of you are great chefs and I am certain no one can robbed ya`ll of that. I know there are many blames to be p***** around and it sounds like many feel that they`ve been cheated of what is rightfully theirs as the result of their hard and time consuming work. Nonetheless, all of this personality attacking won`t solve anything. I am not a chef, but I surely do enjoy your works.
So here is what I suggest; if any of those claims are true, well, NRGZ just recognize the gentleman and let’s end this incident and move forward. Life is already too hard and full of conflict as it is and the last thing we want to do is introducing the tearing each other up mentality to the web community. Obviously, we are not very successful at coexisting peacefully with each other as a species, so let’s not allow that to contaminate this part of our peace, love, and tolerance famished world.
This post has been thanked 1 times.