View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:33 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustyman14 View Post
yeah i did thanks alot! it worked! i have the newest version of energy rom but i can seem to find the settings on how to make the contact photos update with facebook it asked me but it didnt do it lol
I go to all people scroll to updates and events click on me. it ask for a user name and password I enter them. click done it says cannot connect to network i click done again it says cannot connect to network. I click back wait a minute or two it says found x number of profiles so I click on it and away it goes.