View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:41 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtology View Post
I tried the standard rom and everything seems to work except for incall recording. I get the menu option to record and click on it, but no beep to affirm recording and when I hit stop recording and check incall recording program for sound file.. there is no file. That aside, my other question is.. how do I go back to stock program 3 columns and single line "All Programs" menu. I am not talking about the "Start Menu" 3 column cab that is available. I'm strictly referring to the "Programs" Tab Menu and the "All Programs" sub menu. I prefer the original view than the tiny newer view. Any help would be appreciated.
Unfortunately the voice recording does work for me so I do not have a fix maybe threeface does....he has a lot of fixes...but as far as the 3 row in start menu...the cab is in the first post.