View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 05:03 PM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Alright people....geeks....techies......lend me your eardrums....I have a question for the experienced NRG Rom user...of the newer models. I flashed the 21864 ROM simply because I like stability. My first question is what is or is there any big difference in this version than the 23016 one? I really have not seen too much of a difference other than me not being able to drag around my start menu items like before..which I personally prefer over this move top move bottom crap. Secondly is the 23071 even worth the flash?? Ive notice NRG state that he was tired of the bugginess of this build so I took his word for it and didnt flash it, but like I said I see no real big difference in performance in the 21864 from the 23016. So if you guess could please enlighten me on this subject I would be greatly appreciative. Im thinking of going back to the 23016 for the higher build number over the 21864 not to mention I can drag the start menu items to my liking.
I can only speak to the 21864 build, but other than the functionality that was taken away (no more drag and dropping Start Menu icons, caps key on hardware keyboard) I've seen no difference. No speed difference, no stability difference - really nothing seems changed from the 23016 build. I've only had it up and running about 4 hours or so, but I've run it through its paces pretty thoroughly...I am definitely going back to the 10/14 - 23016 build to get those other functions I referenced above back. I think this build was done to quiet those that wanted the NK...

Last edited by cmajewsk; 10-22-2009 at 05:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.