PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 02:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by statik View Post
hi guys is there anyway to get the regular volume control for the oct 25 build really dont like the 23081 one
If you're talking visually-then you have to install a 3rd party app like S2U2 that offers volume control. HTC volume control wouldnt work well with that build. It IS there in a way, but IMO it's not accessed functionally. If you tap on the task bar on the left side, you see a "sub-taskbar" come up with a few icons. There are two Windows flags, tap the second one (from the left) and the traditional volume control comes up. To me this is just a strange quirk that is not functional. Havent seen anyone post a solution to map it to the side volume keys.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

statik is just getting started
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

thanks winmo yea the reason y i ask is because it sucks with youtube
Old 11-02-2009, 06:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
Well 2 days ago my GPS died again while running 1014. I tried different ROMs and nothing: GPS will make the phone reboot as soon as a lock is acquired. None of the current ROMs could fix this issue. Good thing I kept a system backup of 0920. Flashed back and restored backup. GPS seems to work but does not lock... maybe I have a defective chip. I'm not willing to try 1025 yet, way too many horror stories with the messaging freezing and the task manager not being available (like before). I guess I'll wait on 0920 until something better pops up.
GPS is locking up, reseting, and/or not updating for lots of people on different carriers, Touch Pro, Palm Treo Pro, etc.

You can read about it in this thread.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92926

It appears the QuickGPS data set some time after 10/28/09 is a party to the problem. Best workarounds so far are either to use an older QuickGPS data set, or install the latest Sprint Radio 1.12.34F.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:32 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Just want to comment on how BAD ARSE our chef is. Up early for busy day and I get a tweet at 4:33 a.m. central, 3:33 am Vegas time, that NRG is droppin new Manila 2.5 ROMs for rhodium and CDMA Rhodium & new CDMA Rhodium manila 2.1 and titanium ROMS. Sure not for us, BUT it just shows the work and dedication that he throws at his ROMs and fan base!

I looked at the droid, but like Root said NRG isn't cookin for it, so I can't go down that road but good luck bro. Keep me posted as well. For me I see the TP2 in my hands soon.......

Oh yeah, top of the Mornin to ya Dudes!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: USCC

jay3253 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
There is a black.jpg file in the threads attached files (link in my sig) that gives an all black wallpaper for the home screen, you could then try and apply that with one of the background for all tabs cabs. Just guessing.

Not sure what you mean? Wouldnt just flicking up on the homescreen give you that?
I have the black on all tabs but the top and bottom are still the Energy stuff and I have tried everything. I have tried the curtain changing cabs but to no avail still have the Energy curtains and when I go to my start menu it is also Energy. I love his stuff and all the work everyone does but I just want all black and can't seam to find a way to make it happen. I have the black wallpaper and the blk4tabs cab and all the others but still getting the same thing I am just confused ...

As for the clock yes all you have to do is flick it up but it sometimes goes back and when I restart it goes back to the flip clock just thought there was a cab to keep it the small clock if not I will keep flicking it up.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: USCC

jay3253 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What do you want?
Just a black wallpaper?

Removing the clock completely?
Thank you for your help I have the black wallpaper and I don't want to remove the clock just make it small so I don't have to flick it to keep it that way.

I have tried I think everything to get just black but still can't make it happen just confused and don't know what else to do...
Old 11-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

p3p3l3pew is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
If you're talking visually-then you have to install a 3rd party app like S2U2 that offers volume control. HTC volume control wouldnt work well with that build. It IS there in a way, but IMO it's not accessed functionally. If you tap on the task bar on the left side, you see a "sub-taskbar" come up with a few icons. There are two Windows flags, tap the second one (from the left) and the traditional volume control comes up. To me this is just a strange quirk that is not functional. Havent seen anyone post a solution to map it to the side volume keys.

I flashed the 1025 ROM and using TF3D. The volume control seems to work fine. It shows what I think is the older WM slider bars but works just like it should. I did not do anything or change any settings. Hmmmmmmmmmm, strange.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cordodor is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to cordodor

something strange happened to me this morning. i'm currently using 23081. my phone's been locking up quite frequently upon "loading message". today when i soft reset it using the pinhole reset button, it came back w/ the message to re-setup the phone. I had to recalibrate, it went through and installed some stuff and then I was back home. I dont think I lost anything, it was just odd. i'll be looking forward to the next build.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

p3p3l3pew is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3253 View Post
Thank you for your help I have the black wallpaper and I don't want to remove the clock just make it small so I don't have to flick it to keep it that way.

I have tried I think everything to get just black but still can't make it happen just confused and don't know what else to do...

Did you try the stock options on the first page? There is an original icon option. That would be black and white icons. Don't know if that would do it for the top of the screen.

Original 6.5 style white taskbar icons

This will restore the stock icons in the top taskbar
Old 11-02-2009, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

adiehlman is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
Avast! detects something in the middle of download, when I try to open it with WinRAR I get unexpected end of archive.
That means there is Spyware or a Virus in the .rar or .zip. Shut off your AV and then download it unzip it. ( DONT RUN ANYTHING) then turn your av back on and scan the unzipped file

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro