PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc6850
Carrier: htc

mydiy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Holiday for three days, busy came, sat down and spread out to ppcgeeksh the end-around and found a EnergyROM2-3, and updated the 21898.23554 core Sense2.5.2.1Apr, a total of eight no RUU version-check out to see, when posting abroad jiyou said: the new version of the theme is weird GTX and confusion, brush-Sense a gray square, (see below) but the tray label is available, the traditional interface does not have such a problem-no for this NRGZ28 asked complex organic friends ask: How do not brush RUU programs? in fact this is okay, after unzip the download of the RAPHIMG.nbh file to the original RUU program under the OK, or in a card swipe way here by the way, in the new ROM publication, jiyou (before you rush to swipe machine, go to the major C network Forum to see new articles under related ROM-swim post find swinnROM 3, updated the 21898.23554 core, and decided to try, or to provide a new choice jiyou. at the April 3, swinnROM.23554.21898, 23554.swinnROM are very pure, trial run faster, DIY-by the way for the ppcgeeksh back to a post.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Herman)
Carrier: Boost

xiton is just getting started
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydiy View Post
Holiday for three days, busy came, sat down and spread out to ppcgeeksh the end-around and found a EnergyROM2-3, and updated the 21898.23554 core Sense2.5.2.1Apr, a total of eight no RUU version-check out to see, when posting abroad jiyou said: the new version of the theme is weird GTX and confusion, brush-Sense a gray square, (see below) but the tray label is available, the traditional interface does not have such a problem-no for this NRGZ28 asked complex organic friends ask: How do not brush RUU programs? in fact this is okay, after unzip the download of the RAPHIMG.nbh file to the original RUU program under the OK, or in a card swipe way here by the way, in the new ROM publication, jiyou (before you rush to swipe machine, go to the major C network Forum to see new articles under related ROM-swim post find swinnROM 3, updated the 21898.23554 core, and decided to try, or to provide a new choice jiyou. at the April 3, swinnROM.23554.21898, 23554.swinnROM are very pure, trial run faster, DIY-by the way for the ppcgeeksh back to a post.
Yes. I completely agree.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DizzyNT is a n00b

rechecked the hotfile link again, and he put up a sense 2.5 23554 w/ cookie dated april 3
installed, and it seems to have parts of the GTX theme (black & white) others have alluded to, however most of the icons & background are still color so it looks funny

anyone know where to get icons & background that match?

also the slide out keyboard does not work fresh from flashing! thought i read somewhere about someone else having this problem, and some sort of setting change for a fix. anyone know what to do to get it working???
Old 04-04-2010, 07:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ForteD is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to ForteD

Quote:
the slide out keyboard does not work
I like it not to work because if I put my phone in my jeans it make slide out keyboard and turn screen on
Old 04-04-2010, 09:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Sad veryy sad

Getting disappointed w these roms lately, their not like the feb builds.. thats what im still running. so far the best in my opinion... the new ones well
Agreed. And I would go back even further as to when his best builds actually were (Sept '09 ). I tried the early March ROM's and there were so many issues with plain SMS, SIM card errors, keyboard mappings...all kinds of things. I think the packages and ports these days are just so complex, and clearly trying to get so many beta and dev constructed apps to work together the way he does is astounding (especially for VGA devices). Not to mention he provides both a complete ROM including ample eye candy, across many different devices it would be impossible for him to make it close to 100% perfect. Let's not forget he does this for free, and on his own time (where does he get so much time ), and left the TP behind a long time ago, and still provides us awesome ROM's says a lot about his contribution to the WinMo community.

Feel free to comment on specific issues you are having and hopefully someone can help you out, or move to another ROM - I am currently running SKI's 3/14, but have used Pskyi, Root, and like my signature states NSFAN's ROM's. But bitching about the quality, even if it's warranted, won't get you very far here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

btngchck is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedubguru View Post
That's the problem. I have to switch it to WVGA to get the four home screen icons where they belong, which is okay... just wierd. But no matter what the pop up icons from the slider are way too high. That's why I was thinking that something is wrong with the cooked in version.

It is a VGA device, and switching to WVGA does fix the icon positions on the home tab, but there is no setting for the slider popup large icons.

Here's my line of thought... with Max set to VGA (which the Herman is) the four home icons, and the big slider icons are too high. So something is wacked with Max Manila thinking it's a different screen size than it actually is. And only one of the two problems can be worked around. There has to be a way to fix Max Manila to work as VGA on a VGA device and have the icons in the right place. Clearly there is a corrupted setting somewhere since setting it to the wrong screen size for the Touch Pro actually fixes one of the issues.

I really don't have any experience with Max Manila, but I do like the setup! Just wish I could get it all to line up correctly.
Here's a link to some very good information on all of the setup options in Max...... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489
Old 04-04-2010, 10:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro

blokgang is a n00b

Keyboard fix???????
Old 04-04-2010, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell

crazycage is just getting started

Has anyone else noticed that you cannot add more than 1 Windows live based account (hotmail, live.com) in sense?

Does anyone know of a work around for this?

Everytime I try to add another hotmail account, it opens up opera and takes me to live.com. Its getting really anoying.

Thanks
Old 04-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

DizzyNT is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Install any cab that requires a soft reset. For me, the easiest thing to do was install the SMS Lag Fix, as it's a nice small cab that you will probably want anyway, and it requires a soft reset. Very strange problem, but that will solve it.
Keyboard Fix!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyNT View Post
Keyboard Fix!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Install any cab that requires a soft reset. For me, the easiest thing to do was install the SMS Lag Fix, as it's a nice small cab that you will probably want anyway, and it requires a soft reset. Very strange problem, but that will solve it.
+1 that seemed to fix mine. im on the new GTX rom, and it is pretty cool. certainly different than any other theme ive ever had. kinda diggin it, and think im gonna run this one for a bit. like the new font, and backgrounds with the gtx

for anyone curious about the new GTX this is what it looks like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (11.3 KB, 113 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (10.9 KB, 90 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (8.7 KB, 78 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by the-wrangler; 04-04-2010 at 01:45 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro