View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 10:02 AM
btngchck
PPCGeeks Regular

btngchck is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedubguru View Post
That's the problem. I have to switch it to WVGA to get the four home screen icons where they belong, which is okay... just wierd. But no matter what the pop up icons from the slider are way too high. That's why I was thinking that something is wrong with the cooked in version.

It is a VGA device, and switching to WVGA does fix the icon positions on the home tab, but there is no setting for the slider popup large icons.

Here's my line of thought... with Max set to VGA (which the Herman is) the four home icons, and the big slider icons are too high. So something is wacked with Max Manila thinking it's a different screen size than it actually is. And only one of the two problems can be worked around. There has to be a way to fix Max Manila to work as VGA on a VGA device and have the icons in the right place. Clearly there is a corrupted setting somewhere since setting it to the wrong screen size for the Touch Pro actually fixes one of the issues.

I really don't have any experience with Max Manila, but I do like the setup! Just wish I could get it all to line up correctly.
Here's a link to some very good information on all of the setup options in Max...... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=551489