PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 11:46 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Soon as my new device gets here tomorrow I will be back in the game.
New rom sounds good.
Prefer the buttons on the bottom now so...... good thing my device sorta tanked. LOL
Maybe by time I get back up there will be a new 23081 version.

Great job Super Chef
Old 11-05-2009, 11:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

EnergyROM signature bar URL? Anyone?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
EnergyROM signature bar URL? Anyone?
Which one you want? Old school multicolored? All blue genesis? The one in my sig is pretty sweet, but I'm biased
Old 11-05-2009, 11:55 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Just a fyi I use Panoramic Launchpad and it has a crap load of fav features.
Drops down from the top to replace the start menu.
So if you are using 23081 you will have a WM start menu on the bottom and hidden launchpad menu on the top.
I think it is like 5 bucks or something.
Check it out and grab the demo.
No worries about losing the old TF fav tab because all those features are covered by this app.
Has a page for apps and another for games.
Of course the slider in launchpad if fully customizable.
Change the slider names or just add your favs to the tabs already there.

I know this post didn't have anything to do with NRG per say but it is a GREAT launcher that goes really well with this rom.
Panoramic Contacts Genius matches Launchpad and goes really well with these roms as well. Slider for Personal and another for Business.

Ok there was my app suggestion for the day.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:56 PM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Which one you want? Old school multicolored? All blue genesis? The one in my sig is pretty sweet, but I'm biased
not sure. Old school multi-colored and all blue genesis sound interesting. Can you post em both?
Old 11-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
not sure. Old school multi-colored and all blue genesis sound interesting. Can you post em both?

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/y...bie/nrgad2.png
This one is murduckys I think, pretty sweet.

Here's Genesis:

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/y...romgenesis.png

Thought I had old school, gimme a minute and I'll update this post.

Here ya go!

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/y...moldschool.png

Enjoy

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-06-2009 at 12:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:08 AM
VIP Member

Are all his ROMs titled as Genesis or was that a specific ROM or group of ROMs?
Old 11-06-2009, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work

@winmonewbie
SMS is normal texting so i am not mixing it up, and MMS is picture mail, video's, etc, right? Cause SMS i can open just fine from within TouchFlo. I haven't had anyone send me SMS yet to test.

I do agree that in the past 2-3 days from flashing like crazy between all the version, and i didn't do a single flashdance, and haven't noticed any bugs because of this, i must say that i agree with other's mentioning this, that NRG roms are so bad a$$ and well made that it's not making quite such a big difference as long as your going from a NRG rom to an NRG rom, versus some other rom and then NRG or vise versa.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:14 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Are all his ROMs titled as Genesis or was that a specific ROM or group of ROMs?
It was about two releases ago.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

Jackrm9 is just getting started

I have just figured something out and dont know if it was talked about yet but.. if u open keyboard before u start texting @ the all messages screen the send key will be there .... but if u start texting and then open keyboard the send key is pushed off screen. so if u want to reply or compose a new message open keyboard first then select person u wanna message or compose new then send button will be there.

Last edited by Jackrm9; 11-06-2009 at 12:29 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro