PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Does anyone have a sprint music store cab that works with this rom?

Also, does anyone have a cab that fixes the start up sound on the windows icon to be so slow?

I really like this rom and I dont care much for 6.5 roms, but I have to say I enjoy this one.

Old 07-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthames View Post
I am trying to install the sprint arcsoft mms 5.0.70.24 cab that i use with every other version of energyrom and for some reason on the this latest build I am getting an error: installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.

Can anyone help with this?

you need to do a soft reset and try again.

also go to post #4 and follow that link, you need to uninstall the MMS that is currently there before installing the version you want

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2,hero
Carrier: sprint

jocampo86 is just getting started

dude just install the dcd carrier cab it should fix it
Old 07-30-2009, 01:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by krlosRD View Post
Thanks for the reply jdm62...

I think I find a way--> hkml-Software-OEM-PhoneSettings

Look for AutoPrepend and play with the registrys I WILL FLASH 07-29 IN A FEW MINUTES
It will be imposible.. but try if you have notice please let me know.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthames View Post
I am trying to install the sprint arcsoft mms 5.0.70.24 cab that i use with every other version of energyrom and for some reason on the this latest build I am getting an error: installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.

Can anyone help with this?
install the remove mms cab (see attached) soft reset then install your sprint mm cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshining View Post
poor battery life on 0727,0728&also0729.
but good on 0722.
anybody agree with me?
Yes, I did notice the battery life was 100% better on 7/22 no idea why though, NRG any ideas ?
Attached Files
File Type: cab Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab (2.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-30-2009, 01:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I flashed again my TP 5th with 7/29 with out Pimp any more!!! This one have some conflicts and now 7/29 it's working very well and fast. and the advice with Problem SSMaHo Auto Start Failed it's not any more.
Tomorrow I will check the battery and still for cooker answer about Auto Prepend and the other in dial pohne.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
i made the jump to Energy 7/28 from MR6 and i have to say, this ROM is the sickest, most complete custom ROM that i have flashed when it comes to performance and aesthetics. i installed the pimp pack also and it enhances/compliments the stock theme well.

but, i have found that battery life is horrible.....my phone can barely lasted the day with minimal use. i took it off the charger at 9:30am....10 mins browsing, 1 hour bluetooth stereo music, NO calls, and 3 txts put my battery below 30% by 4pm....if i had actually used the phone, it surely would have died. i tried searching the thread for others input on battery life, but ppcgeeks is acting funny right now. i'm thinking maybe i have a bad flash(and yes i hard reset after flashing)...so i might reflash tonight in the hopes that it 'fixes itself'. is anyone else experiencing poor battery life on this ROM?
Is what it is on battery. Even on the Stock sprint rom it sucked, these a mini computers and we work the snot out of em, dont know bout you all, but I got charges everywhere.....battery is never an issue. I mean do you know for a fact that your phone has great connection with the cell tower in your area, or is your phone always looking for it or others, unless you have your phone on and looking at it all the time I doubt you know that. I'm just amazed at the amount of folks that gripe about the battery...get over it......and if you can't get a new phone ...like a lil samsung flip phone, they last days........

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo86 View Post
dude just install the dcd carrier cab it should fix it
I keep seeing folks saying install the carrier cab...why? I have not had to do that sinc nrgy cooked it in...I never install that..maybe taht is why some have probs and others don't....
Old 07-30-2009, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Alltel

OrionSX is just getting started

Hey guys, is there anyway to enable the Phone Keypad function of EzInput on this ROM? I can't seem to figure it out. I've tried installing an EzInput 2.1 Cab from XDA-Dev, but it removed all of my other SIPs except "Touch Input," the standard EzInput QWERTY Keyboard, and I still can't use the Phone Keypad-atyle or the Compact QWERTY either. Any ideas?

Also, is there a way to enable the larger WM6.5 popup menus instead of the huge finger menus? I disabled the finger menus but now the menus are small, WM6.1 style. I was hoping for the medium-sized, themed menus like in Calkulin's 6.5 ROMs. Thanks for all the help and the awesome ROM!!!
Old 07-30-2009, 02:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Just want to say some things about this ROM, NRGY, Fantastic ROM, CYMLXGO, nice add on stuff.....but this rom works to well for me...I mean I flashed the new 7-29, went picture perfect, then did the wipe device, and everything came right back up nicely. Ran sashimi to add in all my goodies, one bein the pimp package...and a few others, rebooted...restored my contacts...clicked on g-alarm and guess what..it tells me that I may be vulnerable to a problem with the world clock...hmm, what is that ..ok, so it soft resets..comes back up, click the world clock and bam..g-alarm pops up...and my clock is not behind an hour..imagine my shock...So I say..wow, let me see if youtube works...yup it does..why..well I think I installed a cab someone made here that makes a few reg changes...nice work! Oh the other thing is even after using the pimp package I got the clock back that you cooked into 7-29 by installing a cab that CYMLXGO did up and it makes is all nice again...so all in all this is just oo easy and just works for me....sorry to bother you with how well this works..and I did this all just by reading the stuff here......

peace out

--Steve
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

idk if any one said somthin yet or found a fix

but i cant save any new contacts

i put the number in

then i choose shave then new contact but it just goes back to the call history

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro