View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 02:01 AM
appzattak
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Just want to say some things about this ROM, NRGY, Fantastic ROM, CYMLXGO, nice add on stuff.....but this rom works to well for me...I mean I flashed the new 7-29, went picture perfect, then did the wipe device, and everything came right back up nicely. Ran sashimi to add in all my goodies, one bein the pimp package...and a few others, rebooted...restored my contacts...clicked on g-alarm and guess what..it tells me that I may be vulnerable to a problem with the world clock...hmm, what is that ..ok, so it soft resets..comes back up, click the world clock and bam..g-alarm pops up...and my clock is not behind an hour..imagine my shock...So I say..wow, let me see if youtube works...yup it does..why..well I think I installed a cab someone made here that makes a few reg changes...nice work! Oh the other thing is even after using the pimp package I got the clock back that you cooked into 7-29 by installing a cab that CYMLXGO did up and it makes is all nice again...so all in all this is just oo easy and just works for me....sorry to bother you with how well this works..and I did this all just by reading the stuff here......

peace out

--Steve
This post has been thanked 1 times.