View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 01:54 AM
appzattak
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
i made the jump to Energy 7/28 from MR6 and i have to say, this ROM is the sickest, most complete custom ROM that i have flashed when it comes to performance and aesthetics. i installed the pimp pack also and it enhances/compliments the stock theme well.

but, i have found that battery life is horrible.....my phone can barely lasted the day with minimal use. i took it off the charger at 9:30am....10 mins browsing, 1 hour bluetooth stereo music, NO calls, and 3 txts put my battery below 30% by 4pm....if i had actually used the phone, it surely would have died. i tried searching the thread for others input on battery life, but ppcgeeks is acting funny right now. i'm thinking maybe i have a bad flash(and yes i hard reset after flashing)...so i might reflash tonight in the hopes that it 'fixes itself'. is anyone else experiencing poor battery life on this ROM?
Is what it is on battery. Even on the Stock sprint rom it sucked, these a mini computers and we work the snot out of em, dont know bout you all, but I got charges everywhere.....battery is never an issue. I mean do you know for a fact that your phone has great connection with the cell tower in your area, or is your phone always looking for it or others, unless you have your phone on and looking at it all the time I doubt you know that. I'm just amazed at the amount of folks that gripe about the battery...get over it......and if you can't get a new phone ...like a lil samsung flip phone, they last days........

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo86 View Post
dude just install the dcd carrier cab it should fix it
I keep seeing folks saying install the carrier cab...why? I have not had to do that sinc nrgy cooked it in...I never install that..maybe taht is why some have probs and others don't....