View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 10:15 AM
jay3253
Lurker

jay3253 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
There is a black.jpg file in the threads attached files (link in my sig) that gives an all black wallpaper for the home screen, you could then try and apply that with one of the background for all tabs cabs. Just guessing.

Not sure what you mean? Wouldnt just flicking up on the homescreen give you that?
I have the black on all tabs but the top and bottom are still the Energy stuff and I have tried everything. I have tried the curtain changing cabs but to no avail still have the Energy curtains and when I go to my start menu it is also Energy. I love his stuff and all the work everyone does but I just want all black and can't seam to find a way to make it happen. I have the black wallpaper and the blk4tabs cab and all the others but still getting the same thing I am just confused ...

As for the clock yes all you have to do is flick it up but it sometimes goes back and when I restart it goes back to the flip clock just thought there was a cab to keep it the small clock if not I will keep flicking it up.