View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 01:20 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin View Post
Thanks root and winmonewbie. I'm trying it right now. I normally sift through threads but this one went hiroshima in a heartbeat and I couldn't keep up for what time it is.

Gonna test now, see if all is well. How is the 21864 build? Isn't it kind of based on the 23016 that we got used to?
Yes, visually very similar with a few tweaks here and there. I always go with nrgs latest, but without a detailed change log I gotta play with it to see what is what. But initial impression is
Sashimi-ing now to get MMS up and tested.