View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 08:03 AM
nmarrero77
N00b

nmarrero77 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
MIRRORS
Again, not trying to be a Thread Cop, just sharing information. The Chef does not like them! It makes it a PITA for him to chase them down in the event of reloads (like this AM). Not speaking for the man, I've just read his posts on the subject numerous times. He has even said "No more mirrors or no more ROMs" Now that was over at xda and forgive me nrgz if this isnt the case over here but like I said-i'm just sharing what I've read.

Thank you Chef for all of your amazing work! You are cranking them out at an incredible rate and now/soon the CDMA TP2ers will get to enjoy your art.

Edit:Not trying to show you up root, just wanted to be nice
Edit2: Forgot to mention My Location is working great as always.[/QUOTE]
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

My apologies to the Chef. I had a moment of weakness a couple pages back and asked for someone to post a mirror. I fully understand the reasons for not having them and will not asked for one again...

nm77