View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 11:47 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Weird. I had that happen too after I first flashed to 072209. I just assumed it was a fluke or something I did on my phone though. After the first night of charging it was frozen when I woke up. After I did a soft reset I noticed it had only charged like 10%. But it hasn't done it since.
I've come to just expect that on the first charge it does it almost every time. Same with the ring I always call my self after a flash just to get it out of the way. Its almost like it needs to load the graphics or something the first time it rings.