PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 02:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
I created some Custom Folders to help me keep things organized, if anyone is interested
Bluetooth - All shortcuts related to Bluetooth
File Management - All shortucts related to file/directory managment (Total Commander, Search etc..
Information - All shortcuts for informative links like Cinemo, Live Search
Sprint - All Sprint branded applications
WiFi - All WiFi related applications

I use Mort Script to create the directories
Code:
MkDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Information")
MkDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\WiFi")
MkDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Bluetooth")
MkDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sprint")
MkDir("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\File Management")
And Mort Script to move the shortcuts to the folders (sample)
Code:
Move("Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Bluetooth Wizard.lnk","Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Bluetooth\")
Cabbed up these registy entries
Change the FOLDER NAME to the appropriate folder and same with the ICON
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\FOLDERNAME]
"icon"="\\windows\\FOLDERICONNAME.png"
Then I used UC to move the PNGs to the \Windows directory

I used CERegEdit to cab up the registry entries.

Attached is are the PNGs and registry entries

**EDIT FOR THANKS**
Forgot to give a big THANKS to NRGZ28 for his willingness to re-add HTCAP service to his ROM
This is the service that will Auto Accept Policies pushed down from an Exchange server the first time your phone syncs to the server
With this policy, you don't have to click OK to get your sync on!!! THANKS!!!
those look really nice man
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:33 AM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
those look really nice man
Thank you, the File Management icon on here looks like it could use some tweaking, on the phone interface, looks great!
Old 07-27-2009, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

elephant,

you r idea is great. I tried Sashimi but seemed too combersome. I like setting things up myself even though it may take a little longer. Having everything centralized would be a great help.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
Thanks all

Like my work? Hit
Old 07-27-2009, 02:39 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So...... anybody ready for some late night dining ? lol
i just had some carl's jr. but i could go for something a bit more tasty, wheres it at

Old 07-27-2009, 03:00 AM
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Here are my Custom Folder Icon screen shots, hope it's not too big!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 03:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
I created some Custom Folders to help me keep things organized, if anyone is interested
Bluetooth - All shortcuts related to Bluetooth
File Management - All shortucts related to file/directory managment (Total Commander, Search etc..
Information - All shortcuts for informative links like Cinemo, Live Search
Sprint - All Sprint branded applications
WiFi - All WiFi related applications
Hey would you mind posting a png of a blank black folder in the style of these without a logo so I might use it for some of my custom folders? Thanks

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC
Old 07-27-2009, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mikothy is just getting started

So I know this is a gone over topic but id like someones opinion..
regarding tachi dialer versus "RD" version, which version are you guys having better luck answering without freeze?? and does the tachi have the slide to answer feature? I forgot!
thanks and PLEASE!

Last edited by mikothy; 07-27-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:55 AM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

I love this rom for the most part but... Please bare with me... And I know I could just use another rom... with that said...

With this rom my phone gets really hot, more so than most other CDMA roms. At any time with other roms the phone is never so hot that I can't plug it in to charge and still use the phone via bluetooth. I switch to a few others with no problems except they tend to be very messy, with yours on the other hand I Love the Custom Folders and wish I had the time to figure it out for myself.
And I can't tell you how many times I've had my whole day thrown off because of the Time/Clock issue.

I personally think something, I don't know what I'm not a chef, is being overlooked somewhere in conversion so to speak of your rom from GSM to CDMA. It's just a gut feeling, I've been flashing whatever the most useful rom is on PPCGeeks since my PPC6700 and I remember sweating your rom over the years but couldn't use them because they were always GSM when I saw them.
The other thing with the time, I'm not sure which rom it was but I remember they had a G-Alarm workaround for the time issue. I'll look it up in a min.

Other-wise I can't stop coming back, I love your work!

You'll be back!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 09:00 AM
domo arigato mr roboto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom1211 View Post
Hey would you mind posting a png of a blank black folder in the style of these without a logo so I might use it for some of my custom folders? Thanks
The folder is in the \Windows directory of the ROM, I'll post the png here for you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikothy View Post
So I know this is a gone over topic but id like someones opinion..
regarding tachi dialer versus "RD" version, which version are you guys having better luck answering without freeze?? and does the tachi have the slide to answer feature? I forgot!
thanks and PLEASE!
I'm using the RD version because it does not lockup on me.
Attached Images
File Type: png folderplain.png (7.3 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro