View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 08:55 AM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

I love this rom for the most part but... Please bare with me... And I know I could just use another rom... with that said...

With this rom my phone gets really hot, more so than most other CDMA roms. At any time with other roms the phone is never so hot that I can't plug it in to charge and still use the phone via bluetooth. I switch to a few others with no problems except they tend to be very messy, with yours on the other hand I Love the Custom Folders and wish I had the time to figure it out for myself.
And I can't tell you how many times I've had my whole day thrown off because of the Time/Clock issue.

I personally think something, I don't know what I'm not a chef, is being overlooked somewhere in conversion so to speak of your rom from GSM to CDMA. It's just a gut feeling, I've been flashing whatever the most useful rom is on PPCGeeks since my PPC6700 and I remember sweating your rom over the years but couldn't use them because they were always GSM when I saw them.
The other thing with the time, I'm not sure which rom it was but I remember they had a G-Alarm workaround for the time issue. I'll look it up in a min.

Other-wise I can't stop coming back, I love your work!

You'll be back!!!