View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
I must say I have a very fast and completly stable ROM, there is nothing major wrong with this at all. I even installed a new Verizon Radio and my phone made it a complete night off the charger, never did that before....
--Steve
I have had similar aamzinly good results as well, BY CHANGING MY RADIO as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Got a BATTERY ISSUE? Consider the following posts from the GSM EnergyROM thread at XDA.
Quote ShinySideUpAZ:
the radio ROM software determines when Hard Hand Off will be executed verses a Soft Hand Off when switching cell towers....
Signal Quaility algorithms determine which connection protocol has the most stable signal....
...If the signal quality trigger threshold in the Radio ROM firmware is too low the phone will try to switch too often either between service towers or connection protocols....
Quote Phobos 512:
I am fairly sure nothing will stop the daily posts about battery life that fail to consider the many factors involved -- but maybe, one day...
I have had suspicions about the "radio" rom playing a part in affecting battery life and now this seems to add up.
So those that have battery isssues should try flashing another radio to see which one works well with EnergyRom for them.
We have around 11 CDMA radios so far one of the latest I flashed (Cellular South V1.12.31F Radio) on my Sprint TP is now giving me excellent battery life!

Also dont forget the link to the battery saving app( LUMOS v10 RC2 (Complete HTC Auto-Backlight replacement) posted in "ShinySideUpAZ" quote , thnx "AskWhy":
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450318

Last edited by Maxx134; 07-27-2009 at 04:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.