View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 01:04 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilch View Post
Im having a bit of an issue, and tried searching, and scanning the entire thread, but it is just way too long!

I absolutely love the rom, in fact ive donated 3 times with new releases!

Anywho, I think I am just not understanding how to adjust something..

When I am checking my voicemail, the screen goes black once the call is placed. Then I am prompted to enter my password. So I have to hit the top button to turn the screen on, and then hit the slider to bring the keypad up, and then if im lucky I get the password in before the screen goes black again.

Then after I listen to a voicemail, the screen is black before I can hit 7 to delete, or 1 to progress to the next messsage, and the process starts all over again.

I love everything else, except I cant figure out how to adjust this. I am sure its in the "in call power manager" settings, but I cant find much support for what each oddly named setting actually does... any and all help is appreciated
Try hitting the center of the D pad to bring the screen back up. As for settings, I don't have it installed anymore but if I remember correctly there is a "Ignore Light Sensor" on the first 'page' of settings. Enabling this should make the G sensor the only thing to turn the screen on/off so if you have the phone in your hand, lookiing at it, the screen should stay on till you put it to your ear allowing you to hit options on your keypad. Here's the thread for the app over at xda:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991
Hope that helps.