View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 05:26 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddrl View Post
just curious...
what do you love about energyrom? My assessment is that it is a visual piece of art...by far the nicest I've seen but...

the battery is the worst of any rom I've tried and it renders the phone basically useless. I'm through a full charge in 2 hours. It seems like I'm alone on this but just wondering why everyone loves this rom.
Beautiful (as you said), lightning quick, stable as Gibraltar, good to go straight out da box with all the basic apps, the chef is always giving us the latest and the greatest. And you gotta tweak it but I left the charger 10.5 hours ago and I'm at 40% (admit-light usage day)
Thanks nrgz!

EDIT:Sorry, should've mentioned that I'm running the backlight at FULL BLAST. I'm just crazy like that, I live on the edge!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-14-2009 at 06:55 PM.