View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhx View Post
Just wanted to post and say thanks for this awesome ROM. It's everything an upgrade to my sprint interface should be and smooth as can be. Well done!

I am still tweaking power settings and 1055 pages is a heap to get through, so forgive me if this is layed out somewhere here. Is there a way to push battery life back up using this ROM? After loading it and going back to stock and back again my battery is falling about twice as fast, even with backlight tweaked down and some other power saving items tweaked.
Ok first is Lumos, its the best way to fine tune the backlight. There are alot of other factors affecting your battery. Check out my post above on what I found helped me. The topic is widely discussed in the past 30-40 pages, so dont worry about all 1055 pages. Its a process of seeing what works for you. Good Luck, and let us know what ya find. Cheers!