View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:04 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
There are a few ways to edit the reg. For this one I'd use Registry Editor under Start>Utilites>Tweaks. Follow the path down to the value you want to change. Make sure you're schooled in Reg edits, you dont wanna mess things up in there.
Edit:
HKLM>Comm>ConnMgr/Planner/Settings/suspendresume
The edits made with this program seem to stick but just to be sure wait a few and soft reset.
Sorry for the delay fellas the wife decided I loved my phone more than her and started packing the house in a moving van till I agreed to limit my time "staring at my phone"..... We are good now, I'm gonna miss her once in awhile though. Well she didn't go that far but I decided to put my tail between my legs while I worked on the eighht page list of things I have neglected on the home front in the past couple months "while staring at my phone", that she so kindly informed me about.

Went in looked around. I have messed with the registry before so No fear here! Went to my blah/blah/suspendresume low and behold it was #777. Weird, so removing the cab and soft reseting three times evidently worked. ??? I am staying connected longer than just a few minutes but will still disconnect if idle for any real length of time. Sorry can't "stare at my Phone" constantly to time it all. ADHD is managble but not curable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Whotahn - What is your idle current draw using tbattery? Remember let everything settle down a bit. Three bars here and mine is around 57mAmps.
Settled down at home 2 bars, I sit at about 127 mAmps with newest Alltel radio! But it spikes off an on frequentlly, sometimes dropping to 57 for a minute or so. SOOO I went flash deprived and hungry to the Radio thread....I flashed the newest Verizon ( I am on Alltel) radio and I am now at 3 bars solid around the house, roaming significantly less to and from work/school, have better clarity in lower signal areas, can make calls where I couldn't before...BUT get this, my battery life has been seriously majorly without doubt, FO SHEEZY better. I have done nothing different as far usage habits. So as far as my situation, doing away with the settings and cabs to autokill the data and swithching radios has made a major difference. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR THE INSIGHT. I'll keep you posted of any changes on that front......just maybe not so much on the weekends!