View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 05:34 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Ok. I almost have 9/6 perfect. LOL

Had to do some registry edits to change my soft key for contacts and edit the key to change it use my replacement contact management.

All that is left is to figure out what happened to my manila texting.
The only way I can get to it right now is by going through the people tab.
Weird.
Did not install anything that I did not have on 9/5 so that should not be the issue.
Not sure what is up.

Will search for a fix.
If anyone knows right off hand of a fix please enlighten me.

9/6 is fast and seems just as stable as 9/5.
9/5 was rock solid and almost perfect.
Sure 9/6 will be just as good.
Did you say you were Pimped? cmylxgo removed manila sms from the latest package. Could that be it? If so uninstall Pimp, and backup 47dd6acd_manila then reinstall and copy file to Windows. Sorry, in car or I'd zip it up for ya.