View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 03:27 PM
jmy72
Regular 'Geeker

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I still don't understand what you dudes are seeing in 9/5. ...I'm on 9/6, it's stable and working with all of the fixes in the changelog.

Clicking SMS preview brings up manila texting for me [by default]...unless you installed a mod or cab that might redirect it to winmo. Like, the sms zoom cab...it gives me the benefit of increasing the font size on the SMS tab, but tapping the preview opens winmo. Personally, winmo has "my text", so I like that better...even though the new manila looks nicer.

I think recommending new users go to 9/5 would ultimately cause more headaches than not. ...dudes that know what fixes need to be applied to get it gold are cool, but otherwise, we should assume everyone is on the current build, no?

It just makes it seem like 9/6 and 9/5 are drastically different and that hasn't been my experience.
I don't see too much of a difference in 9/6 and 9/5. The only reason I went back to 9/5 was because for me, the Old start menu style is kinda a turn off for me. I really am digging the newer start menu, So thats why I went back to the 9/5 version. I like my phone to not only be functional, but visually appealing to me, and for me, the 9/5 style is more appealing to me.