PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 08:12 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

I re-flashed mine just from boredom. LOL
Weird thing happened though.

My winmo call history no longer opens but gives an error.
That is all well and good because clicking on call history loads my manila call history and I also have panoramic contacts installed so I never use the winmo call history anyway.
May delve into what caused it but probably not.

Just never seen that before.
Not worried about it because I will be flashing again soon anyway.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Program Memory
Total: 203.87
In Use: 96.88
Free: 104.10

I am tethered right now w/ internet sharing, which is only program running.
These are TF3D #s.
ahh figured for craps and giggles to give the US Cellular, Now this is with TF3D 2.1 Loaded along with tons of programs (flexilis Mobile Internet security suite, Keep my tones, nfl mobile live, Sashimi, Capsure, amazeGPS, Gasmate, GPRS Traffic monitor, Lumos, 977Music, Wundu Radio,Pocket twit, smartphone tracker, one dialer, and FVM Plus(visual voicemail program)) (Turned it all on to see if I could get the phone to lock up)

Storage
Total: 320.05 MB
In Use: 54.37 MB
Free: 265.69 MB

Program
Total: 203.87 MB
In Use: 91.79 MB
Free: 112.08 MB

Last edited by jmy72; 09-27-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jagojago is a n00b

Does anybody have a copy of the NFS Undercover fix for this rom? I saw it referenced in a pdf but the link doesn't work.

Last edited by jagojago; 09-27-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:21 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagojago View Post
Does anybody have a copy of the NFS Undercover fix for this rom? I saw it referenced in a pdf but the link doesn't work.
i have both gsen and non gsen and non works, pm me.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:26 PM
N00b

jagojago is a n00b

Do you have the G-sensor version working?
Old 09-27-2009, 09:35 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Has anyone found a fix for the #777 issue not being able to answer the phone while on a data connection?? I just experienced my first encounter with this issue full force. I was watching youtube......."Indian Thriller" if you guys want to check out something too funny to bear....anyways. I was enjoying some good ol girly man when BAM I get a phone call...from my mom so I know it is really important because she rarely uses the phone unless near death or emergency of the sort.....luckily she just wanted me to bring her some toilette paper and tissue. So I tried to answer my phone via the slider...when I couldnt answer it! I just kept thinkin back to when someone on this post I ahuskie I believe the name was kept telling me about this issue. I didnt feel it was too much of a big deal because I never really encountered this first hand. So am I just stuck with the #777 as my suspend resume? Or is there a fix that will allow me to have my data disconnect after a certain period of time?? Also the Lumos someone suggested was a real battery life enhancer. I went from going from being almost dead at about 10 hours of phone battery life to being at 50 percent at 10 hours with lumos!! I was really impressed. Also the radio I flashed to really did some enhancement to my battery life as well. I am currently on the stock rom but I am in Atlanta so if anyone is around that area I feel that the stock 1.03.15f one is the best to go with. But any help with the #777 issue would be very helpful.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:10 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagojago View Post
Do you have the G-sensor version working?
Check threefaces guide and you will find your answers.
It is also posted in this thread.
NFS works and there is a way to play it with g-sen.
Links are in threefaces guide.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:52 PM
Lurker

Accidental is a n00b

Newbie Question, will this ROM work with the Sprint Touch Pro (Raphael)? I saw a Raphael version on XDA but it was GSM only
Old 09-27-2009, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Yep, you can install Raph Keyboard control. It's in this thread.
How do I work this thing? I can't find it in the programs list.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accidental View Post
Newbie Question, will this ROM work with the Sprint Touch Pro (Raphael)? I saw a Raphael version on XDA but it was GSM only

A sprint touch pro is a HTC code name (herman)... (raphael) is the gsm touch pro version.

So yes this rom is exactly what you want..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro