View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 09:35 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Has anyone found a fix for the #777 issue not being able to answer the phone while on a data connection?? I just experienced my first encounter with this issue full force. I was watching youtube......."Indian Thriller" if you guys want to check out something too funny to bear....anyways. I was enjoying some good ol girly man when BAM I get a phone call...from my mom so I know it is really important because she rarely uses the phone unless near death or emergency of the sort.....luckily she just wanted me to bring her some toilette paper and tissue. So I tried to answer my phone via the slider...when I couldnt answer it! I just kept thinkin back to when someone on this post I ahuskie I believe the name was kept telling me about this issue. I didnt feel it was too much of a big deal because I never really encountered this first hand. So am I just stuck with the #777 as my suspend resume? Or is there a fix that will allow me to have my data disconnect after a certain period of time?? Also the Lumos someone suggested was a real battery life enhancer. I went from going from being almost dead at about 10 hours of phone battery life to being at 50 percent at 10 hours with lumos!! I was really impressed. Also the radio I flashed to really did some enhancement to my battery life as well. I am currently on the stock rom but I am in Atlanta so if anyone is around that area I feel that the stock 1.03.15f one is the best to go with. But any help with the #777 issue would be very helpful.
This post has been thanked 1 times.