View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 05:57 PM
EricBergan
PPCGeeks Regular

EricBergan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Yea i did all that, and i just installed lumos and the maxx battery cab. So ill have to see if it gives me better results, what is really messed up is that i use the navigation alot and i use the bluetooth in my car to play some music, i guess that kills the battery cause i did it for about 30 minutes and it killed my batter by 65-70% in 30 minutes..in sss it wouldve been maximum 25%. Anyway i appreciate the help 3faces, also trying the nfs but being a noob on it and it dont seem to be working ill have to read further.
Lumos helped me quite a bit. I didn't get around to it for awhile, just installed it yesterday, and it made a pretty big difference.

For instance, listening to music (pocket player) for 30 minutes through headset would eat 20-30% of my battery. After Lumos, less than 10%.

Now NAV does eat batteries. On a stock ROM, I could only get a few hours. Haven't used it on a trip since I flashed to this ROM.