View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Odd my soft menu in weather stoped workin again.
Got it all set up before it stoped.
Weird but not messing with it because it iz all set.
Same here. I reflashed after it did it last time because I did have a slight issue when loading up and aligning the screen on initial flash. The last flash went just fine however and now a day and half later the menu softkey no longer works in weather. Same here probaly just gona stay this way for awhile and wait for another release.

And on another note I found another slight bug which i don't remember ever being brought up. I have read about EVERY post of this thread & I searched to make sure I didn't overlook it. When i highlight all emails or texts in the inbox, hit softkey menu, scroll down to Delete All and tap it. It doesn't work, SO I tried not highlighting any messages and clicking Delete All....same thing it just doesn't do anything. No biggie since you can highlight em all, then just click delete and they are gone. Just thought the Delete All button would be nice for when I don't highlight any and want to just delete em all. Takes extra time to click em and highlight em. Weird....