View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 04:35 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by djalbanian View Post
Thank again man, i had 1 other small issue, on the weather tab at tfl3d whenever i go to it, it has my location stored. When i click update it starts to update but it doesnt show me the weather or any sun or club pics it shows me my locations again, any help with that. I mean i guess i can choose ny, nyc as an extra location and fix it but i though this gps my location was cool and wanted to see it work.
Check the Guide again to make sure it's configured correctly...I'm not 100% sure based on what info you've given me...and I'm about to head out of the office here. The second city listed on the Weather Tab should be your custom city and now the first city that displays is for MyLocation. On the Weather Tab, press the Menu softkey and then "Settings". Select Download Weather Automatically and Show Weather at My Location. It will ask you to accept a user agreement and then you should be good.

When you press Update on the tab now, the little gps icon next to the where the city name will display should be turning as it tries to establish a connection and download the weather.

Feel free to PM me if you're still hitting walls with it and I can try to help out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.