View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:45 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
How are the fonts while looking at SMS previews and File Explorer?
Have tested a few and most are hard to read in certain areas.
Found some Manila only fonts that do better because they do not change the Wimno elements.
Okay I took some more screen shots of a text message. File explorer and also one of the start menu so that you can see how legible font is to you. I can read them very easily.

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot4.jpg

ScreenShot5.jpg

I am also using two different fonts. One for TF3D and one for WinMo. The one for WinMo is more legible because it is not the crazy big font like on the TF3D and that is the reason for two fonts.

Last edited by youngpro83; 09-21-2009 at 11:23 AM.