PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
Ok, crazy it works now....
Mine it's working perfect.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Hey did NRG change up the internet tab to askwhy's format custom tab?
He did!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xkiddzerox is a n00b

Installed the dan-htc-touch fix ## cab, but ##786# still does not work for me. ##33284# works perfectly fine though. Help anyone?
Old 08-06-2009, 01:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo 600 > PPC6700 > Mogul > HTC Touch Pro

bigknoxy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
For shure its not a problem with this ROM you must flash with stock an relook your mobile and send to warranty.
Yeah, I wasn't trying to blame the ROM, I mainly just threw it out there hoping for some feedback/suggestions and to see if anyone else had this exact problem (not just keyboard going out but as in keyboard going out after set number of days after flash/hard reset).

It is just strange to me that it will work after a reflash or hard reset consistently for about 6 days and then just out of no where stop working. I have dealt with hardware failure before and usually it is not this consistent, usually the functionality is much more random.

I will at some point end up taking my phone in and exchanging but I am just trying (mainly hoping) to do anything possible to get it working first. Most of my experiences with Sprint haven't been the best (to say nicely) so I try to avoid them unless absolutely necessary.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fragola181818 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigknoxy View Post
Yeah, I wasn't trying to blame the ROM, I mainly just threw it out there hoping for some feedback/suggestions and to see if anyone else had this exact problem (not just keyboard going out but as in keyboard going out after set number of days after flash/hard reset).

It is just strange to me that it will work after a reflash or hard reset consistently for about 6 days and then just out of no where stop working. I have dealt with hardware failure before and usually it is not this consistent, usually the functionality is much more random.

I will at some point end up taking my phone in and exchanging but I am just trying (mainly hoping) to do anything possible to get it working first. Most of my experiences with Sprint haven't been the best (to say nicely) so I try to avoid them unless absolutely necessary.
Sprint stores SUCK! I know what you mean. I searched high and low for some alternative solution to fix the keyboard but nope! To my dismay, I had to go to the store. Just tell them the keyboard isnt working. The sprint store I go to acted as if it was a common problem.

Sucks but go do what you have to do.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

wonthanhguy is a n00b

Error to report:

After using my phone for internet sharing, usb to computer will not work anymore. Not in Activesync or disk drive mode.

Worked again after I did a hard-reset.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonthanhguy View Post
Error to report:

After using my phone for internet sharing, usb to computer will not work anymore. Not in Activesync or disk drive mode.

Worked again after I did a hard-reset.

FOr future reference...after you do internet sharing from plugging in the usb cable, make sure you press disconnect....then the other 2 options will be available again...

If you get stuck...open internet sharing and press disconnect again..then remove usb cable and plug back in...should work after that...

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Lurker

jason1351 is a n00b

Don't know if i'm missing a setting or something, but I can't get my bluetooth to voice dial on this rom. Is there a setting I keep overlooking? I use it constantly for my cuz I drive all day and alot of the cities I drive thru, they'll pull u over just for having ur phone in ur hand.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:51 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

what's with the messaging app opening every so often @ random? i didn't even launch the messaging app. WEIRD!

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 08-06-2009, 01:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

torrent is up for 20090806 for those of you who rather P2P

Im seeding it from 2 locations to get it out faster, if you can please try to seed it

http://thepiratebay.org/user/j.eremy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro