PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Soft key mapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Quote:
EDIT3: Note to self - Coffee before posting in the future (I had programs tab disabled, as I always do, but was still wondering why this wasn't working when I tested it myself, DOH! )
That's great! Sounds just like me. Is there anyway we can make you the official moderator of this thread!!! You have been the most helpfull to everyone for quite a while now. Thanks so much!

Ha! Thanks but no thanks. I am just another drop in the PPCG bucket -- and besides I doubt I have the experience, the abiltiy, or the inclination to moderate well. Always happy to hang out and help though -- and my clients have been pretty self-sufficient for the most part this summer, so I am around a lot.

Cheers!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
EnergyROM HERMAN 20090722 Standard.rar ok?

I would be willing to try it I was using the RD.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I would be willing to try it I was using the RD.
It is the only copy I have...I since switch to using RD as well...but back a week ago, I wasn't...will have link for you in a sec
http://rapidshare.com/files/26178343...ndard.rar.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
It is the only copy I have...I since switch to using RD as well...but back a week ago, I wasn't...will have link for you in a sec
http://rapidshare.com/files/26178343...ndard.rar.html
Thanks I really do appreciate it..
Old 07-30-2009, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2

sha04 is a n00b

love the new look of the clock
Old 07-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Thanks I really do appreciate it..
np, glad to help!

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 07-30-2009, 10:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

rezistrat is a n00b

Love the rom(s) One question, When I go to Text and slide my Touch Pro open, if I forget to touch the screen to place the cursor and type instead the screen tries to search for a contact or something. Not a big eal but I thought I'd ask if there is a reg edit or something to make the cursor default on the text window.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:38 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezistrat View Post
Love the rom(s) One question, When I go to Text and slide my Touch Pro open, if I forget to touch the screen to place the cursor and type instead the screen tries to search for a contact or something. Not a big eal but I thought I'd ask if there is a reg edit or something to make the cursor default on the text window.
That's an old known issue - I haven't seen any fixes for it. I'm pretty sure my Mogul did something similar, so I got into the habit of always touching the screen before inputing. It was super annoying at first, but I barely notice now.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

jhale83 is just getting started

I'm having problems with my ROM flash sticking. I flash the ROM, then hard reset again and it works for a while then all of the sudden will freeze up and when I go to soft reset it, it performs a HARD reset except it doesn't actually perform the hard reset. It just gets stuck at the screen that says "Welcome to EnergyROM". I have to put it in Bootloader and re-flash again to get it to do anything. Sometimes it also gets stuck at the very first screen that says "Touch Pro" with all the stuff in red text at the bottom. Anyone got any advice for me to get this fixed???
Old 07-30-2009, 11:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero with Google

bwarce is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom1211 View Post
Not sure If this was addressed by someone previously, but I figured out a solution to the stretched out wallpaper problem. Disable TF3D in Today Settings, Run this cab, re-enable TF3D, and you will be back to the stock NRG Wallpaper proportioned correctly.
Enjoy
Does this fix it for any correctly sized wallpaper that I might use?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro