View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 10:13 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Soft key mapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Quote:
EDIT3: Note to self - Coffee before posting in the future (I had programs tab disabled, as I always do, but was still wondering why this wasn't working when I tested it myself, DOH! )
That's great! Sounds just like me. Is there anyway we can make you the official moderator of this thread!!! You have been the most helpfull to everyone for quite a while now. Thanks so much!

Ha! Thanks but no thanks. I am just another drop in the PPCG bucket -- and besides I doubt I have the experience, the abiltiy, or the inclination to moderate well. Always happy to hang out and help though -- and my clients have been pretty self-sufficient for the most part this summer, so I am around a lot.

Cheers!