PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 09:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

I renamed the rom ".nbh" file and ran pagepool changer.

If this rom not hex edited, then it is correct when it says 20Meg.
EDit: still testing
I increase it to the setting I always use...24meg.
I used my regular recent RUU folder with "Custom_RUU.exe", to flash instead of "Hermann_CustomRUU.exe", because it had the "pagepool_Changer.exe"...

Now it performs as good as the other recent roms I have been testing... on battery power.
I dunno why it performs better on battery power, unless my cord is triggering activesync or another process..
Average users may not notice a difference, depending how you are using it.

Last edited by Maxx134; 09-20-2009 at 09:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Talking Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRA21 View Post
What can I say? Another fantastic Rom from NRG !! I have it on a Ftp for the night for those that are having a problem downloading it.

ftp://76.28.124.205/

Flawless install. Just did a flash to stock then flashed this rom and I have had no problems. Thanks!
Thanks so much!!1 I have a slow tether connection right now until broadband goes online.. With the time out and disconnects it was getting frustrating really fast... Thanks again..

Update: ftp is not working for me will some one please rehost the file, stupid proxy from cricket, doh...

Last edited by morbidj; 09-20-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
This new one has the same issue as 9/6 - where the 'end call' soft button crashes the dialer, and the call continues...

Too bad... back to 8/11 I go.
I'm seeing this also. is there a fix anywhere?
Old 09-20-2009, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
This new one has the same issue as 9/6 - where the 'end call' soft button crashes the dialer, and the call continues...

Too bad... back to 8/11 I go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Hey guys this kinda sound like the symptoms which resulted in a hotfix from HTC. Lemme check.

Edit: This is what I found. I don't think it is a fix for your problem though. Requires a password to download and is only for 1.93.xxx.xx and previous ROM versions.

Hot Fix for resolving the prolonged ring response issue in HTC Touch Pro
The device will keep ringing for a few seconds after the caller hangs up the call. You may answer a phone call without anyone responding on the other and think it’s a dropped call, but actually it’s because the caller has already discontinued the call. If you encounter this problem, please install this hot fix to resolve this issue.

Last edited by ahuskins; 09-20-2009 at 10:05 PM. Reason: More Info
Old 09-20-2009, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Hey guys this kinda sound like the symptoms which resulted in a hotfix from HTC. Lemme check.

Edit: This is what I found. I don't think it is a fix for your problem though. Requires a password to download and is only for 1.93.xxx.xx and previous ROM versions.

Hot Fix for resolving the prolonged ring response issue in HTC Touch Pro
The device will keep ringing for a few seconds after the caller hangs up the call. You may answer a phone call without anyone responding on the other and think it’s a dropped call, but actually it’s because the caller has already discontinued the call. If you encounter this problem, please install this hot fix to resolve this issue.
where is the hot fix ? thanks
Old 09-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

NRG.. very well done sir.. the graphics are amazing.. looks bad ***.. love the smaller icons and detailed everything !!! very well done !
Old 09-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
The dialer works fine, IMO, with normal usage. If I remember your issue correctly, you found dialer crashes when you tried to end an accidental call too quickly, pushing end before the call connects. I can reproduce your issue with 920 but IMO this is a dialer or user issue, not ROM. If you find 811 works for you and that specific circumstance then that sounds like the build for you. Glad you still get to enjoy Energy!
Quote:
Well, what I thought was the sliding application, turns out not to be the case. It is, in fact, as you pointed out - the delay in the call connection. By the time the gray slider drops out of the way, the call is connected, and it works every time. It's just a timing issue. Clicking end (soft or hard) key before the connection is complete crashes it every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
ahuskins-I dont think so either but it may be worth trying?

Shaolin-dont know if you saw the continued discusssion...the dialer is fine, IMHO. Are you seeing the end key not working AFTER the call connects or if you push it quickly (like if you dial a number by mistake) before the call connects? The fix is dont call anyone by mistake jk.
I can recreate this when I INTENTIONALLY make it happen, hitting end when the screen says "dialing" (the call may or may have not connected) but even then not consistently. The only "fix" I can suggest is if you think you've dialed a number by mistake, hit the HARD end key, haven't tried it on 920 but it worked in the past.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
where is the hot fix ? thanks
http://www.htc.com/uk/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all

But, as I said, You need a password to download.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Search for and install this cab.
Sprint Update Profile & PRL.cab

It works just fine.

I installed the cab but I don't see it in my programs. Does just work automatically and how do I check? I am new sorry if I sound dumb!
Old 09-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
http://www.htc.com/uk/supportdownloa...act=sd&cat=all

But, as I said, You need a password to download.

was able to download no password. here it is
Attached Files
File Type: zip TouchPro_Call Response.zip (416.2 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro