PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Child_Healer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Good luck and God Bless!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

DCLocal is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
G-Alarm latest release works like a charm. If you haven't ever used it it takes a bit of fiddling to learn how to set it up. But, once you get the hang of it it's great.
I'm another fan of G-Alarm and it works great with this ROM. The initial setup is a bit cumbersome but once you're done be sure to export your alarms to your storage card so when you re-flash you can import all your alarms in a snap. Highly recommended.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:52 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Good luck.
NRG rom is worth the extra time.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

finzzzup is a n00b

Not having any luck tonight!! Re-downloaded the file from page one from Hotfile. When I extracted it, I got this error message. Any ideas? Did it not fully download?

! C:\Users\Ms T\Desktop\phone unlock\energyrom_herman_20090906_oldmanila(1).rar: CRC failed in RAPHIMG.nbh. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Ms T\Desktop\phone unlock\energyrom_herman_20090906_oldmanila(1).rar: Unexpected end of archive
Old 09-09-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just finished the install on this latest version and man-o-man! This looks really good! i was using Juicy8 for a while but did not like the recent build with the little issues that it's having so i thought to try this one out. Thanks NRG!!!! gotta play with my fon now...

Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO<Pre<TP<Treo800w<Back2Vogue<Diamond<Vogue<Treo

BrandiBran is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to BrandiBran Send a message via Skype™ to BrandiBran

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
I just finished the install on this latest version and man-o-man! This looks really good! i was using Juicy8 for a while but did not like the recent build with the little issues that it's having so i thought to try this one out. Thanks NRG!!!! gotta play with my fon now...
I just came over from juicy8 too... there were quite a few problems with it, but this newest version, I just flashed to it and it is WONDERFUL. I'm able to do everything I try to do. I used to be a MIGHTY girl, tried Juicy, now I'm sticking with this NRG.... NO problems in 2 days... I'm in love.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Lurker

Skeetzy is a n00b

I have a probably really dumb question, that I feel the need to ask anyways.

If I flash, am I going to lose all my programs and such? I already have the mid August build of this ROM, but want to change to the latest version. I have a few programs and settings that I really like how they are, but want all the new features. Anyway to save these programs/settings?(I have SPB Mobile Shell, PockeTwit, Instant Messaging, Sprint Navigation, etc).

Thanks ahead.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Anyone has the new wallpaper in the 9/06 rom without the swirl.

Thanks
Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeetzy View Post
I have a probably really dumb question, that I feel the need to ask anyways.

If I flash, am I going to lose all my programs and such? I already have the mid August build of this ROM, but want to change to the latest version. I have a few programs and settings that I really like how they are, but want all the new features. Anyway to save these programs/settings?(I have SPB Mobile Shell, PockeTwit, Instant Messaging, Sprint Navigation, etc).

Thanks ahead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Yes, each build requires a new flash. You start with a clean slate. You have a lot of different options. A lot of people, including myself use a program called Sashimi to back up everything. Check out the link below for a good thread on it here in PPCG:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=75214&page=15
You also have the usual-Active Sync for contacts/calendar backup. There's a program under Start>Utilites called PIM Backup that can help as well.
Hope that gives you enough to get started on.
Here ya go!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erkme73 is just getting started

For those most recent posters who say it's working great... please, make a phone call and end it by pressing the "end call" soft button (not the hard end). Does your 'phone' not lock up? Not the OS, just the phone... no dialer, no terminating the call... Everything else is great.

I flashed to stock Sprint, then back to this, and no go on the dialer. Is there something I can turn off/deactivate/uninstall/hack that will make it work?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro