PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MN-Joe is keeping up the good workMN-Joe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Joe View Post
Energy.RHODCDMA.21905.Sense2.5.Cookie.Dinik.Glass. Jun.06
I have an issue I have not experienced before. I'm not able to open any mail item. I can preview them all, but I can't reply, forward or select new to get to a full mail screen. Anyone else seeing this with the latest dinik glass ROM?
I just loaded the Jun.06 R2 21905 and I have the same issue. I do load my builds with Sashimi so I'll back down and do things manually to a point where I can determine if it is the ROM or something has changed and doesn't like what I'm loading at some point.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ostizzle is a n00b
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Can't open emails or create new text messages on the new Jun 6th CHT. Anyone else having this problem?
Old 06-07-2010, 12:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

theelite is a n00b

yeah i can't create new text messages either on 21905 cookie
Old 06-07-2010, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slizzap View Post
I think he's referring to the Bluetooth headset issue. Whenever I pair my phone with either of my car stereos, it freezes the phone like crazy (takes a few seconds to register "end call", after the call ends the phone doesn't respond to any presses for many seconds, etc. etc.) It's VERY annoying, but this problem has existed in every ROM I've ever tried, including the stock ROM. So if that's the problem he's referring to, it's not NRGZ problem. I've read mention of a "bluetooth fix" in his changelog somewhere, as well as other threads, but I've never seen this problem fixed.
The problem is that it WAS in the original stock ROM, and WAS in ROMs that were released back when....

The thing is... ALL of the other ROM Chefs (I haven't had this problem with ANY of the ROMs developed by the Chefs that are typically on the first page of this forum) have been able to fix this problem... NRG is the ONLY one that hasn't and i just don't get it.

As I've stated before.... NRG is producing possibly the best ROM for the CDMA TP2... HOWEVER! The Bluetooth issue... once again that ALL of everyone else has been able to fix.... is a deal breaker!

I just flashed to the new 1.8 Cookie ROM last night... went through my customizations.... ABSOLUTELY CRAZY about the ability to export all of the settings for FB, Twitter, YouTube, etc. built in.... Enjoyed getting everything just right (all the while "whistling past the graveyard" regarding the BT issue since I didn't have any calls to make late last night)....

Without even thinking about it this AM... I paired up my headset and about 10 minutes later I took a call..... AND I COULDN'T hang up! It took me having to push hang up 3 times over about 10 seconds to end the call.

I once again returned to your ROM because EVERYTHING about it is excellent (like the country song that says "There's nothing about you that doesn't do something for me") EXCEPT this, what appears to be a simple issue based upon the fact that everyone else has fixed it.... even the crappy chefs that I tried and promptly dumped.

NRG... I WANT to use your brilliant work... How is it that you haven't been able to fix this?
ROM: What day is it?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TILT 2 & HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: AT&T & Verizon

eastside770 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelite View Post
yeah i can't create new text messages either on 21905 cookie
and i thought i was the only one do anyone know if its a fix for this?
HTC TOUCH PRO 2(VZW)
ALL LOAD WITH ENERGYROM!!
Old 06-07-2010, 12:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Good morning people, has everyone notice when you load your wallpaper that the bottom and top bars stay the same (NRGs) wallpaper? that it doesn't change, I've tried MAX TF3D 4.1 and still no changes. I was curious to know if it was just my phone. I'm running Sense Cookie Jun 06 release 2.7z
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
did you guy's use Task 29 (flash dance) Because I checked to see I was having the same problems and it works just fine (running 23xxxx cookie 6/6) the only problem I'm having is the top and bottom tast bars wallpaper stay the same when I change my wallpaper... And nobodys having this problem?
I don't think CHT makes this magically happen. I use HDwalls to achieve this, and Co0kie's mod now allows you to select HDwalls as your Wallpaper mode within Misc. Settings. So follow the easy steps with the XDA link to HDwalls and set it correctly in the CHT, and you should be go to go...

P.S. does anyone else not link the Calendar tab icon...that fake writing for the month looks abysmal...and it would be nice if the reflections of the tab icons extended below as you can see they are cut off...

Last edited by cmajewsk; 06-07-2010 at 01:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ostizzle is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejmeister View Post
The problem is that it WAS in the original stock ROM, and WAS in ROMs that were released back when....

The thing is... ALL of the other ROM Chefs (I haven't had this problem with ANY of the ROMs developed by the Chefs that are typically on the first page of this forum) have been able to fix this problem... NRG is the ONLY one that hasn't and i just don't get it.

As I've stated before.... NRG is producing possibly the best ROM for the CDMA TP2... HOWEVER! The Bluetooth issue... once again that ALL of everyone else has been able to fix.... is a deal breaker!

I just flashed to the new 1.8 Cookie ROM last night... went through my customizations.... ABSOLUTELY CRAZY about the ability to export all of the settings for FB, Twitter, YouTube, etc. built in.... Enjoyed getting everything just right (all the while "whistling past the graveyard" regarding the BT issue since I didn't have any calls to make late last night)....

Without even thinking about it this AM... I paired up my headset and about 10 minutes later I took a call..... AND I COULDN'T hang up! It took me having to push hang up 3 times over about 10 seconds to end the call.

I once again returned to your ROM because EVERYTHING about it is excellent (like the country song that says "There's nothing about you that doesn't do something for me") EXCEPT this, what appears to be a simple issue based upon the fact that everyone else has fixed it.... even the crappy chefs that I tried and promptly dumped.

NRG... I WANT to use your brilliant work... How is it that you haven't been able to fix this?
+1

Best ROM hands down. Would like to be able to use bluetooth though.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO - Touch Pro II

geejdee is keeping up the good workgeejdee is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to geejdee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
If your mms works fine... then what exactly is your issue?

In your post you said you were getting errors?

"Sometimes a question gets lost with the posting moving so fast.. Again? Anyone having problems sending pic's with mms, june 6 23569 cookie version? I keep getting an http error, send fail.... "
Error Notice:

HTTP:Send get request Failed.

Texting works fine, just can't send any picture...
Old 06-07-2010, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejdee View Post
Error Notice:

HTTP:Send get request Failed.

Texting works fine, just can't send any picture...
Ok... so your "MMS" isn't working. Have you made the reg edits that are in the "MMS Fix" link I posted for you?

MMS Fix Link
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=18943
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

I am having an issue with text messages. I am running the new Cookie ROM Energy.RHODCDMA.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.06.Relea se2. When i open a new text message and start to type in the persons name that I want to text it does not automatically show a list of people that it might be. On top of that, It acts as though i am typing in the message and shows (X#'s)/160 characters as i am typing in the To: box. I have downloaded the cabs to fix text messages but I am still having these issues.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development