PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 12:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Can anyone help me find the Disable Data Cab please? My Data Connection seems to be working constently on Energy`s Latest GTX Upgrade, and I wonder if that doesn`t play any role in the most dreadfully fast battery drain.
Thanks
Download MaCa Nodata. It's a really good application. I use it all the time because I only have 20mb data each month. No biggie really, but I don't want it running if it doesn't need to. Wi-Fi at home & at the office. What more do I need?
Old 05-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overproof View Post
I'm on the May 9th 21XXX GTX cookie ROM, my backlight timeout options won't stick, anyone else having problems?
Yep, I am on the 16th 25xxx gtx and its the same so I thought I would give it another bump and see if the brainiacs on the forum can solve it.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
don't forget you have to reset after install for the change to take place lol
I do that everytime. and this time, I actually included in the sashimi. The results are the same.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2

rodbac is just getting started

Guys, I'm in trouble- I've flashed the ROM a couple times with the stock Sprint ROM, and the last time I did this I did the Hard-SPL thing on it so I could Task29 it as well.

All was well, but it was starting to run slowly so I thought I'd give this Energy ROM a try (the Cookie variety).

It ran through the process, said it flashed successfully, and when it tried to reboot it got stuck at the white HTC screen.

It will now go no further than that- just sits on the white HTC screen and won't boot.

This of course means I can't reflash AFAIK, since the computer can't "see" the phone.

Please tell me I just missed a step and didn't brick my device trying this.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Try pulling the battery, then hold volume down button while inserting the battery. See if will go to the "tri-color" screen. If it will, you should be able to run Task29 again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post
Guys, I'm in trouble- I've flashed the ROM a couple times with the stock Sprint ROM, and the last time I did this I did the Hard-SPL thing on it so I could Task29 it as well.

All was well, but it was starting to run slowly so I thought I'd give this Energy ROM a try (the Cookie variety).

It ran through the process, said it flashed successfully, and when it tried to reboot it got stuck at the white HTC screen.

It will now go no further than that- just sits on the white HTC screen and won't boot.

This of course means I can't reflash AFAIK, since the computer can't "see" the phone.

Please tell me I just missed a step and didn't brick my device trying this.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Last edited by Jim8181; 05-19-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2

rodbac is just getting started

Thanks, Jim. Did that and got it flashed to the stock ROM again.

I'm sure I dloaded the CDMA ROM linked in page 1 of this thread, but I tried it again and got the same results.

How can I tell if the 'customRUU' and RHODIMG.nbh I have are the right ones from a Sprint TP2?
Old 05-19-2010, 09:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Riptide9,

Which box did you check for nueBattery? Just the "Enable Fast Charge" correct? Also do you happen to have any other battery tips beside the ones listed in the other thread? I seemed to have problem with the shaolin cab as well in regard to BT. Thanks in advanced.
I check the enable fast charge and the dont round to 10% (so I get 1% readings).
I quit using the cabs because they did somethings I wanted but other things I didn't. So I just went through them and picked out reg settings that deal with polling, error reporting, and timeouts. I just import those in Sashimi with each flash. I attached the reg settings so you can look through them if you want.

BTW - For some reason the "Thanks" button disappeared on everyones post. Is it just me? I can't see a "Thanks" button for anyone, anywhere.
Does anyone have a cab to re-install the "Thanks" buttons on the forums... I think I broke mine.
Attached Files
File Type: reg ErrorReport_Polling.reg (213 Bytes, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: reg Battery_Polling.reg (288 Bytes, 40 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: reg FaceDwnMuteRng.reg (14.1 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: reg Timeouts_Polling.reg (536 Bytes, 38 views) Click for barcode!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Jim8181

Exactly which Rom are you downloading?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post
Thanks, Jim. Did that and got it flashed to the stock ROM again.

I'm sure I dloaded the CDMA ROM linked in page 1 of this thread, but I tried it again and got the same results.

How can I tell if the 'customRUU' and RHODIMG.nbh I have are the right ones from a Sprint TP2?
Old 05-19-2010, 09:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
BTW - For some reason the "Thanks" button disappeared on everyones post. Is it just me? I can't see a "Thanks" button for anyone, anywhere.
Does anyone have a cab to re-install the "Thanks" buttons on the forums... I think I broke mine.
Thanks is showing up for me...and hit thanks on your post just to make sure
Old 05-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Jim8181

I see the "Thanks" button. LOL to the "Thanks Cab"...I'll "thanks" you for the laff. (sure is a clever way to get thanked).=D> Maybe my Thanks-er is broken too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post

Last edited by Jim8181; 05-19-2010 at 09:32 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development