View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 09:01 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Riptide9,

Which box did you check for nueBattery? Just the "Enable Fast Charge" correct? Also do you happen to have any other battery tips beside the ones listed in the other thread? I seemed to have problem with the shaolin cab as well in regard to BT. Thanks in advanced.
I check the enable fast charge and the dont round to 10% (so I get 1% readings).
I quit using the cabs because they did somethings I wanted but other things I didn't. So I just went through them and picked out reg settings that deal with polling, error reporting, and timeouts. I just import those in Sashimi with each flash. I attached the reg settings so you can look through them if you want.

BTW - For some reason the "Thanks" button disappeared on everyones post. Is it just me? I can't see a "Thanks" button for anyone, anywhere.
Does anyone have a cab to re-install the "Thanks" buttons on the forums... I think I broke mine.
Attached Files
File Type: reg ErrorReport_Polling.reg (213 Bytes, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: reg Battery_Polling.reg (288 Bytes, 40 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: reg FaceDwnMuteRng.reg (14.1 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: reg Timeouts_Polling.reg (536 Bytes, 38 views) Click for barcode!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 10 times.