PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ms30250 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ms30250
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

God yes!!! hitting on a cute chick, trying to show a picture of my dog and when i open "album" i get a page of another girl in panties and bra... she wasnt impressed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutti_wilson View Post
Does anyone have the problem of every picture showing up in the camera/album tab in TF3D? I can set DCIM to be my favorite but if I reset it reverts to every picture on the phone.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
i don't think there's any difference. I think the problem is from the nuebattery cab. I want my BT back....... i use it everyday.......... hahahaha I'd rather take a 10% hit than going w/o BT.
I use the nuebattery cab and have no problems with BT... I don't use shaolins cab, I just took some of the reg keys pertaining to polling and import those with each flash using sashimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
many people here have reported that most battery tweeks don't do much for battery savings. I think most of the roms here have been tweeked enough to do just that and give you maximum power on your device.

My suggestion to you is not not use any of those programs. I think they were originally designed for the original TP.

Hard reset your device and get your bluetooth working again.
Most of the roms... maybe. Nrgz... not so much. Nrgz has stated that he doesn't give a crap about battery life and doesn't waste his time tweaking it. There is a whole thread dedicated to NRGZ rom battery tweaks for the TP2 not TP... I can say that yes there is a whole lot more battery life available with some minor tweaks. I dont install any of the cabs other than the nuebattery driver (to enable fast charge)... But I do use most of the reg tweaks that are in a bunch of those cabs. And yes.. hard reset might be the way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
as long as Sashimi is there, you should be good.
+1 Couldn't live without it
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Can anyone help me find the Disable Data Cab please? My Data Connection seems to be working constently on Energy`s Latest GTX Upgrade, and I wonder if that doesn`t play any role in the most dreadfully fast battery drain.
Thanks
Old 05-18-2010, 10:47 PM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

AB_ is becoming a great contributor

Can anyone help me out with Palringo?
I've never tried it before until today. Created a new account on the phone and when I launch the app, it wont connect.

It'll just say "reconnect pending" and "logging in" over and over.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
You dont need to install any arcsoft cabs:

Verizon users just run provisioning and Sprint users just need to edit the following 2 reg settings (htc messaging is already disabled and arcsoft is already installed)

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC2
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

Boushh set up this cab to make those reg settings for you

BTW - It sets everything at 5mb for you
I've tried this cab twice now over two different Nrg roms, and I still see 300K as the upper limit. How do you get 5mb from using just that cab?
Old 05-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I've tried this cab twice now over two different Nrg roms, and I still see 300K as the upper limit. How do you get 5mb from using just that cab?

here run this cab it will give you the 5mg size mms
nrg mms fix pluss 5mg size limit i run it eveytime i flash the energy roms//
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 57 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
here run this cab it will give you the 5mg size mms
nrg mms fix pluss 5mg size limit i run it eveytime i flash the energy roms//
that is the one i used. Interesting......... hahahaha
Old 05-18-2010, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Riptide9,

Which box did you check for nueBattery? Just the "Enable Fast Charge" correct? Also do you happen to have any other battery tips beside the ones listed in the other thread? I seemed to have problem with the shaolin cab as well in regard to BT. Thanks in advanced.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO

Spydc is a n00b
Exclamation Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

I don't know if this was answered already but does anyone know the new tweak to disable slide wake for those with magnetic pouches/holsters? It seems the old registry setting has no effect on these new roms. Any help please!
Old 05-19-2010, 12:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
that is the one i used. Interesting......... hahahaha

don't forget you have to reset after install for the change to take place lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development